Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

ORL @ BOS

The issue is who do you take out of the rotation? Everyone thinks someone should be playing more, but only 5 guys can play at a time. The good Nicholson does on offense is often overshadowed by what he can't do on the other end. Also, he plays so slow on offense with the ball in his hands that others just stand around and watch because they know he's shooting it. Not saying he's bad, but he's a flawed player. Maybe he should have got a some of Smith's minutes at times, but Smith is a better defender and passer and mid-range shooter.

nicholson was in the rotation alot when we was 19-13 i believe..

Gordon has to play more minutes... He affects the game in such a positive way for us. Why Skiles doesn't see this is beyond me.

His lousy shooting limits his minutes. With him and Payton in, there are too many people the other team doesn't have to guard.

His lousy shooting limits his minutes. With him and Payton in, there are too many people the other team doesn't have to guard.

We've gotten a ton of shots at the rim. This hasn't been an issue at all

For me the issue is that we are not getting the calls at our end. As I am typing this, we have been called for 11 fouls to their 10. They have shot 18 free throws, we have shot 14. On paper that is not so bad. We should have had more calls in our favor though. It doesn't help any that we miss so many of the ones we do get to shoot.

These and1s are getting annoying