Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

ORL @ BOS

I'd rather have Watson than Brandon any day.

Payton is way more valuable then Brandon, we see that now since he's back and since Brandon has been playing bigger minutes. He can score, but that's it. When he's not shooting well, he is useless.

Payton contributes in every way possible.

That move Ily had in transition was one of the prettiest plays I've seen all year.

Marcus Smart should just not shoot. He should just except the Tony Douglas type role and move on. I'm surprised Stevens let's him hoist some of the shots he does.

I'd rather have Watson than Brandon any day.

Payton is way more valuable then Brandon, we see that now since he's back and since Brandon has been playing bigger minutes. He can score, but that's it. When he's not shooting well, he is useless.

Payton contributes in every way possible.

I expect MASSIVE improvements from EP next year. I believe in him

Boston commentator just said this about Nicholson:

He must be the worst defensive player in the world if he doesn't play. Because he sure can score

LOL not a bad quote. Reboudning, defense, incredibly slow feet, inability to pass, are what keep him from ever seeing consistent minutes.

It's incredible how when he does play, he gets the entire offense run through him. He hoist up a shot a minute. No one else gets anywhere near that, god forbid Mario got that opportunity.