Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Mavs

Yeah but it looked like a brilliant one when it was announced in summer. It was what we needed. Who know you could have a calf injury so bad?

Oh I agree, but man does he look bad. Probably file that one under Never Pay a Backup PG 6 mil a year.

Oh I agree, but man does he look bad. Probably file that one under Never Pay a Backup PG 6 mil a year.

He's still shaking off rust. We have like 6 years of proof he's good

Guy was on 4 different teams over those 6 years. And the D-league before that. Good would be a strong word.

6 mil is beyond reasonable for a back up point guard

6 mil is beyond reasonable for a back up point guard

We'll have to agree to disagree. And like I said I didn't hate the signing at the time, but him running around out there as backup SG who can't shoot or defend is pretty painful.

Sova looking good out there.

Guy was on 4 different teams over those 6 years. And the D-league before that. Good would be a strong word.

He's a backup one of the better backups in the league as he's able to be a spot starter and perform well

We'll have to agree to disagree. And like I said I didn't hate the signing at the time, but him running around out there as backup SG who can't shoot or defend is pretty painful.

Sova looking good out there.

Are you sure we're talking about the same player? The career 38% three point shooter and arguably our best defensive point guard?