Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: ORL @ NYK

This is what's wrong with moral victories. People here seemed ok with us giving up 130 points to Golden state, looks like the Knicks may get close to that as well. Is that acceptable?

Instead of moral victories the bigger picture should be how horrid our defense has been since the beginning of February.

Amen brotha. I said the same thing yesterday. I'd plus this post up 1,000 if I could.

This is what's wrong with moral victories. People here seemed ok with us giving up 130 points to Golden state, looks like the Knicks may get close to that as well. Is that acceptable?

Instead of moral victories the bigger picture should be how horrid our defense has been since the beginning of February.

This has nothing to do with moral victories...the only people that speak of moral victories are us fans here on this message board. Skiles picks the team apart even in wins. What do you think he does during losses?

The team sucks because we suck not because they took some moral victory out of last night.

Fire Skiles

Yes it's started

If Skiles goes so will Rob. His second coach hire, so he goes down as well. I'm not there yet. I like Rob, think he's done a solid job here. It's to bad we didn't get any lottery luck these past few years.

As for Skiles, you can't fix this losing mentality overnight. I would for sure give him through next year. We already matched our win total from last year and have lost 9 games by 3 points or less. We should still finish with around 34-36 wins. That's a 10 game jump with the same core group of players.

Next year is the year where it's sink or swim.

We suck

Skiles blows ...but

I honestly think we're gonna have to break the team up this off season to get better production...even if it means trading one or more of Dipo / Payton / Vuc / Watson

The team is still flawed.

Amen brotha. I said the same thing yesterday. I'd plus this post up 1,000 if I could.

Yeah I saw that. I bit my tongue yesterday and didn't chime in. It is never acceptable to allow someone to come in to your building and put up those kind of numbers.

Moral Victories just feed in to the losing culture we are trying to change.

Skiles is dubbed as a Defensive coach, I haven't seen much defense since January! Maybe it's time to take a good look at his scheme.

• Upvote 2

If Skiles goes so will Rob. His second coach hire, so he goes down as well. I'm not there yet. I like Rob, think he's done a solid job here. It's to bad we didn't get any lottery luck these past few years.

As for Skiles, you can't fix this losing mentality overnight. I would for sure give him through next year. We already matched our win total from last year and have lost 9 games by 3 points or less. We should still finish with around 34-36 wins. That's a 10 game jump with the same core group of players.

Next year is the year where it's sink or swim.

I just don't like Skiles offense, his management of minutes, his terrible lineups, and his refusal to make in game substitutions until we're down big time. I don't see that changing.

In all honesty, I would have looked for any reason to sit guys out and give them rest yesterday so that we could win this one today. You have to play the odds.

Now we're at risk for losing both.

This has nothing to do with moral victories...the only people that speak of moral victories are us fans here on this message board. Skiles picks the team apart even in wins. What do you think he does during losses?

The team sucks because we suck not because they took some moral victory out of last night.

That's just "Coach talk" We know that and I'm sure the players do as well. Skiles was Thrilled we kept it close and only allowed 130 points. (SARCASM)

• Upvote 1