Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: ORL @ NYK

If we don't make up this game by beating a good team or start losing more winnable games we need to just take a game and feature Gordon and just see what happens. Right now he's scoring with only a few plays run by him a game. It's mostly broken plays and offensive rebounds for him. Let's give him the Demar Derozan playbook for a night.

I'm not against it. I still wanna try to win but my mentality has changed dramatically the past 24 hours. I would like to see more offense run through AG and have Mario play more. I'm not saying tank by any stretch but we need to feature those guys more because this season is all but lost.

I'm not against it. I still wanna try to win but my mentality has changed dramatically the past 24 hours. I would like to see more offense run through AG and have Mario play more. I'm not saying tank by any stretch but we need to feature those guys more because this season is all but lost.

Depends on how the next week goes. Win three of Philly, Dallas, Chicago, and Phoenix and we're fine. Go 2 and 2 and we're basically done unless we're able to go 5-0 against LA, sac, Denver, Portland, Charlotte.

Depends on how the next week goes. Win three of Philly, Dallas, Chicago, and Phoenix and we're fine. Go 2 and 2 and we're basically done unless we're able to go 5-0 against LA, sac, Denver, Portland, Charlotte.

I didn't even realize we play Philly next game. Makes last nights loss sting even more.

Understandable. That Knicks game sucked. It's do or die now.

It was do or die at the start of the season. The Magic have already died. I've already moved on to the draft. The Magic are going to be in the 11th spot at the very most at this point.

Now what position should we draft. That's the question.

It was do or die at the start of the season. The Magic have already died. I've already moved on to the draft. The Magic are going to be in the 11th spot at the very most at this point.

Now what position should we draft. That's the question.

Pretty much. Once again we're just going to cross our fingers for some luck with the ping pong balls and we'll end up with nothing. This has been a frustrating rebuild because despite being absolute ass the past four years we really don't have much to show for it.

• Upvote 1

Pretty much. Once again we're just going to cross our fingers for some luck with the ping pong balls and we'll end up with nothing. This has been a frustrating rebuild because despite being absolute ass the past four years we really don't have much to show for it.

Exactly what I've been saying. To be as bad as we've been, we don't have much at all to show for it. AG is the best thing piece we have to show, and that's more based off potential. Sucks we couldn't have been bad at a better time, or at least had some luck with the ping pong balls. What really screwed us was the 2013 draft. That killed us. Picking 2nd and only getting a player like Dipo just was bad timing. No disrespect to Dipo, but in a solid draft he should be like a 6-10th pick. Like I've said though, we (and Rob) can't control that. Just crappy for us.