Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Pacers @ Magic 6:00 pm

Terrible. Just terrible. You have your man in the air, attack the rim Dipo! Goddamnit

Yes, should have looked for the better shot. They weren't gonna call that on the last shot.

Jennings should have hit Vuc with the pass. That was the better play.

The last play is the exact reason why the NBA is the worse officiated Professional Sport. Oladipo was fouled on that last shot and the refs swallowed their whistle. Any Star would get that call and that's what's wrong with this league. A foul is a foul I don't give a **** who's name is on the back of the jersey.

Very poor result. We have nobody but ourselves to blame. 10.5 seconds left and we don't even get a *****ing shot?? Stupid stupid plays and one game thrown away that we needed and should of won. So many missed opportunities.

I guess it's onto the 76ers on Tuesday.

This loss stings. The pacers are now 3-0 on us for the season I think.

Yeah but you can't put that in the refs hands. Gotta get a good shot.

He had his feet set and no hands in his face, it should have been a good look were it not for the body contact. But, I would like to have seen him take it to the basket as well. I just don't know if that would have been a higher % shot, he was open for the 3.

Frustrating we lose this game because we can't do the little things, like make FT's and finish layups at the rim. We don't deserve a playoff spot if we can't do those things

So stupid. We gave this away with all the missed layups and free throws

This. You can blame Dipo (who should have just drove when his man was in the air), but we pissed this one away with missed free throws and missed lay ups.

Side Note: The out of bounds call on Vuch in the first half cost us 2 points, and the over and back call in the second half cost us 2 points. You do the math.

Guys can we quit blaming the refs.

This loss was all our doing. 110% ALL OUR OWN DOING!

Bad loss against a direct rival. It's steep enough as it is and we needed it.