Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Pacers @ Magic 6:00 pm

They have 17 turnovers and we are level with them at half time. We need a good kick up the ass from Mr Skiles.

We could and should be up by 10+ we can't let these dudes hang about with guys like Ellis and PG on the opposing team

Rough game

Feels like we should be up at least 10. Knew it would be a fight, but when you force 17 turnovers in two quarters but go into the half tied up, that's upsetting.

I'll take the tie, but if we lose we can look back on all those missed lay ups at the rim and just not capitalizing on those turnovers in general.

I mean, really, I wonder the last time a team forced 17 turnovers in a half but wasn't leading at halftime. That's an impressive stat by us.

Feels like we should be up at least 10. Knew it would be a fight, but when you force 17 turnovers in two quarters but go into the half tied up, that's upsetting.

I'll take the tie, but if we lose we can look back on all those missed lay ups at the rim and just not capitalizing on those turnovers in general.

I mean, really, I wonder the last time a team forced 17 turnovers in a half but wasn't leading at halftime. That's an impressive stat by us.

We try to make baskets harder than necessary sometimes. That's the one thing I like about Fournier. He has finesse on offense.