Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

San Antonio @ Orlando Magic

Well in my translation, he means a combination of having witnessed disappointment rather than success in more than a 200 games for the past couple of years altogether is painful. The Magic have had plenty of games in which they've melted down or not even bothered to show up when they very well could have had a chance. Hell they could have dominated the opponent. Its like having a crisis every 1 to 2 times a week. Its masochism almost. Its this combination of disappointing games that projects a perception that this team is of hopeless and/or depressing to watch as if they're going nowhere.

The goal is for the Magic to make the playoffs and so far I believe they're underachieving. They don't work hard enough and take things for granted. They aren't focused enough. The horse has been beaten into a fossil fuel at this point that the Magic are YOUNG....and under 25. I know. Doesn't meant these men can't take responsibility.

Winning solves all these problems and its about the quality of those wins to convince the players, the fans, and the community that the team is on the up and up.

No. I'm not panicking. I'm just stating a cold harsh truth. The projection is about right. The Magic need a couple another year to be an average team and a 3rd year to fully blossom into a top 5 east team. A fourth year to become contender I feel. The rate of improvement and efficiency is what matters.

Nah, the goal was to compete for a playoff spot and assuming we continue to play like this and not have another January relapse we'll do that. Probably won't make the playoffs but we'll be right there.

I'm so sick of VUC... This dude is so soft. Nobody in the league is scared to drive the paint against us. I don't care how people feel about Dwight we would be way better off trading VUC to Houston and bringing back D12... I would be happy with Deandre too.

I'm so sick of VUC... This dude is so soft. Nobody in the league is scared to drive the paint against us. I don't care how people feel about Dwight we would be way better off trading VUC to Houston and bringing back D12... I would be happy with Deandre too.

I think its time you changed your sig man

Yeah, my mom was the same way. Made get leave the room to go on runs

I'm going to use that excuse to get the kids out of the room when I'm trying to watch the game

1455162502[/url]' post='1027017']

I think its time you changed your sig man

Nope I still like Dwight and I don't forget everything he did for us like you guys do.

Nope I still like Dwight and I don't forget everything he did for us like you guys do.

We as orlando fans werent good enough for him -- he wanted to go somewhere else to be loved.

He can keep everything he did.

We as orlando fans werent good enough for him -- he wanted to go somewhere else to be loved.

He can keep everything he did.

Speak for yourself. I appreciate the good years he gave us as much as the last few were a joke.