Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Atlanta Hawks

CJ Watson injury has been a huge spanner in the works i must add.

With a full squad and consistent play we can be a very dangerous team.

It is hard to say it but we are still a season away... If we made the playoffs then it is great for experience.

Payton, Mario, AG, Dipo heck even Harris in a sense are still young.

We just got to be patient and trust Henny and co i guess...there is no easy answer.

Yes but this team looks nothing like the team that won a streak after the lineup change. These past 10 games suck. I thought we turned a corner with the lineup change. WTH happened??? We suck again.

Yes but this team looks nothing like the team that won a streak after the lineup change. These past 10 games suck. I thought we turned a corner with the lineup change. WTH happened??? We suck again.

If this coach cannot light a fire under them then i do not know who will.

Things are just bad right now... Dipo going down was a huge loss.

Lets hope he is back Wednesday

Tobias 2-7 tonight for me is beyond bad. 16mil player? he should be demanding the ball and doing work...he just does not do it.

I agree with this. He needs to be shooting 15-18 shots a game. This is his team if he wants it.

And am I watching a different game than everyone else? Mario looks awful out there. Why is there a push to give him more minutes? He has skills but he's a project. He's young, he's hesitating. Projects get better at practice and with off the bench minutes. This is half a decade into a rebuild. We can't be giving guys huge minutes so they'll, perhaps, be better in 5 years (a la 2011).

• Upvote 1

I agree with this. He needs to be shooting 15-18 shots a game. This is his team if he wants it.

And am I watching a different game than everyone else? Mario looks awful out there. Why is there a push to give him more minutes? He has skills but he's a project. He's young, he's hesitating. Projects get better at practice and with off the bench minutes. This is half a decade into a rebuild. We can't be giving guys huge minutes so they'll, perhaps, be better in 5 years (a la 2011).

Tonight he wasn't that bad. We know he has talent. Just got to give him time to get used to it.

Tonight he wasn't that bad. We know he has talent. Just got to give him time to get used to it.

He's been OK in limited minutes. That seems like his roll for next couple of years. I just don't understand this push to have him start.

Especially in games like this....

As for Mario i agree. He does need consistent 12-15 mins per game though imo.

I tell you something... Aaron Gordon needs to start and that is for sure.

He's been OK in limited minutes. That seems like his roll for next couple of years. I just don't understand this push to have him start.

Start might be much. Tonight was the first night he looked comfortable, just didn't finish.

Don't you think he's hesitating because of the inconsistent pt?

This kid is not an 5 year project. I can guarantee you that.

Don't you think he's hesitating because of the inconsistent pt?

This kid is not an 5 year project. I can guarantee you that.

Fact is we wanted Porzingis i reckon, that failed so we went with the guy with the Highest potential ceiling available and biggest bust potential minus Mudiay

Fact is we wanted Porzingis i reckon, that failed so we went with the guy with the Highest potential ceiling available and biggest bust potential minus Mudiay

Well, that hasn't actually been confirmed but I agree.

However, Mario has not only skills mixed with athleticism but possesses an pretty high IQ. He'll get acclimated quicker than normal with more pt. I don't think Henny and Skiles were bummed about selecting Mario at all. Evidence is their reaction in the draft room after picking him.

I still think Mario was the pick and all of this Porzingis talk is due to him playing better earlier.

Porzingis is an 7'3 shot blocking, rebounding, 3 point shooter who moves like an tall SF and has an high IQ. You don't let that pass if he was there. I think they knew he wasn't going to be there and we're happy getting Mario but I firmly believe he was the first option if he fell to us.