Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

No to Hezonja. I'd do Vuch, Tobias, or Fournier, or both but not Mario.

Agreed. I'm not sure yet if Mario is any good as is most likely the case of all of us but id like to keep the younger guy.

what are the odds that, if given 30mpg, Hezonja could average 12 ppg on 38% three point shooting next year. You gotta think it's almost certain he could end up somewhere near those numbers.

Thus Mario would have a higher value as he's significantly younger and cheaper.

what are the odds that, if given 30mpg, Hezonja could average 12 ppg on 38% three point shooting next year. You gotta think it's almost certain he could end up somewhere near those numbers.

Thus Mario would have a higher value as he's significantly younger and cheaper.

I honestly feel with more minutes, a bigger role, 15 a game on 38% shooting treys, is very possible.

I honestly feel with more minutes, a bigger role, 15 a game on 38% shooting treys, is very possible.

oh definitely.

but whats a lower realm of expectations for him? It'd be like 10.7 ppg on 37.5% shooting right? That's on a 3 year 13ish million contract (next year)

in a pessimistic scenario that's still a preferable return vs an average Fournier projection going forward 13.9 ppg on 37% three point shooting for 4 years and 40+ million.

To add to the Cousins talk. A lot of us including myself have been at least slightly worried about Cousins terrible attitude.

Thinking about it talent almost always outweighs unstableness. Even if we were to trade for him and it didn't work out as long as he is still playing at a high level he could still be easily moved.

I think the risk far outweighs the reward.

oh definitely.

but whats a lower realm of expectations for him? It'd be like 10.7 ppg on 37.5% shooting right? That's on a 3 year 13ish million contract (next year)

in a pessimistic scenario that's still a preferable return vs an average Fournier projection going forward 13.9 ppg on 37% three point shooting for 4 years and 40+ million.

I think lowest is your original average of 12. Even with an increased role, minutes, you'd think he's good for AT LEAST 2 threes and some free throws every game. Some layups or what have you in between, I think 12-15 with 12 being the lowest.

To add to the Cousins talk. A lot of us including myself have been at least slightly worried about Cousins terrible attitude.

Thinking about it talent almost always outweighs unstableness. Even if we were to trade for him and it didn't work out as long as he is still playing at a high level he could still be easily moved.

I think the risk far outweighs the reward.

Cousins has an temper but he also is an competitor. He's too skilled to pass up on if we have a legit shot. Heck, we don't need too much drama but we sure could use a little fire.

No to Hezonja. I'd do Vuch, Tobias, or Fournier, or both but not Mario.

If the deal is Vuch and Harris, you probably have to take back Rudy Gay to make the salaries work.

Fournier is RFA after this season, so the Kings run the risk of losing him. That leaves Vooch and 2 mid first round picks for Cousins. I suspect Sacramento will get better offers.

You have to give up talent to acquire talent. You need a superstar to win in this league, so unless you think Vooch or Mario will develop into a star, you have to make the deal.

If the deal is Vuch and Harris, you probably have to take back Rudy Gay to make the salaries work.

Fournier is RFA after this season, so the Kings run the risk of losing him. That leaves Vooch and 2 mid first round picks for Cousins. I suspect Sacramento will get better offers.

You have to give up talent to acquire talent. You need a superstar to win in this league, so unless you think Vooch or Mario will develop into a star, you have to make the deal.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=htz2fso