Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Lol no way we offered dipo AND AG..thats what they wanted.

I think I'd do dipo, AG, Nicholson and pick for butler. I'd then try to get Horford because they'll be an actual reason for him to stay here. And Anderson

now it's payton-butler-hezonja-Anderson-horford. that's a good team.

I'm not a big fan of Butler. Is really Dipo AG 1st pick good? I know he's a good two way player but he just doesn't pop to me.

he's arguably the best shooting guard in the league and recently broke Jordan's bulls record of most points in one half. He's a better defender than oladipo (pretty much the same but you gotta give the edge to the 6'7 guy). He's a better shooter than oladipo. He gets to the line better than oladipo. He's a better scorer than oladipo.

He's basically all the positives of oladipo plus all of the positives of Fournier in one player.

Maybe not a better shooter. maybe the same level shooter. he's gone downhill a bit this year.

Sauces...

If that deal was real I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand Jimmy Butler is a stud. On the other we'd be giving up quite a bit.

I think I'd do dipo, AG, Nicholson and pick for butler. I'd then try to get Horford because they'll be an actual reason for him to stay here. And Anderson

now it's payton-butler-hezonja-Anderson-horford. that's a good team.

Way too much for jimmy

And whos anderson? Ryan? Yall dream too much

Wouldn't they have been pissed if they traded butler though ?

yeah. though butler is good, Portis is their Hezonja (just enough burn to look like a future hall of famer to them, 7 out of his top 9 highest minute games comes with a very positive statline, just able to legally buy a beer as of Wednesday.).

so yeah, butler would cause an uproar. Portis and butler would cause violence.