Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

When does it run out?

He has a team option in 2017/2018 season (in a sense, one year left assuming option isn't picked up). It just depends on the direction of the team. Are we going all out this offseason or just having cap flexibility for the foreseeable future until the right piece comes along?

He has a team option in 2017/2018 season. It just depends on the direction of the team. Are we going all out this offseason or just having cap flexibility for the foreseeable future until the right piece comes along?

Not a fan.

To answer your question, Probably both.

Not a fan.

To answer your question, Probably both.

I agree. The only reason we make this deal is if Henny has a deal in place involving Vuc. I assume this gets rejected.

RealGM

The Cleveland Cavaliers remain active in trade talks, discussing a Ryan Anderson deal with the New Orleans Pelicans.

Anderson will be a free agent in the offseason and the Pelicans would like to move him before the deadline.

The Cavaliers are also considering a three-team deal that includes Kevin Love.

I agree. The only reason we make this deal is if Henny has a deal in place involving Vuc. I assume this gets rejected.

What would varejao have to do with Vucevic? Absolutely nothing lol. He'd back him up not replace him

At this point if we could get a nice back up big for the rest of the season or one on a decent deal then call it a day.

Summertime is where our focus is.