Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

@XYCromerSome I think the ask is Fournier/Harris for Middleton/Parker.

Via that Magical dude.

Would do that deal in a heartbeat. Drop one overpaid current contract and one overpaid future contract.

Middleton/Parker for Fournier/Harris feels a little lopsided because we're moving two starter quality young guys for only one starter quality young guy. I guess I really don't like Parker's total lack of range and shoddy defense. I'd still probably do it because Fournier's going to get close to the max this summer.

Middleton/Parker for Fournier/Harris feels a little lopsided because we're moving two starter quality young guys for only one starter quality young guy. I guess I really don't like Parker's total lack of range and shoddy defense. I'd still probably do it because Fournier's going to get close to the max this summer.

yeah, trading for parker wouldn't be a smart short term basketball decision. it'd be a move to see if you can develop a star out of him as he's got the pedigree.

Is parker really that bad? What happened?

It's not that he's bad, it's that his average shot attempt is 6.6 feet away from the basket and he's a bad defender. He doesn't have a quality mid range game or three point range.

He's basically a more offensively polished Aaron Gordon without the freakish athleticism if he was only allowed to shoot within 10 feet and plays defense like Vucevic

by the way, that link isn't a "sources say" link, it's a legitimate statement that they are shopping Dwight and working with HWNSNBU to come up with a team that he'd resign with.

also, I like the fact that F egan still autocorrects to that.

I hope ur joking

well, we are looking for a legitimate all star veteran.

our biggest weakness is interior defense.

Dwight would help this team out immensely.

on the other hand, I wouldn't enjoy paying 35 year old Dwight 47 million.

plus, it'd be funny if, by the transitive property, we traded Dwight duhon, Richardson, earl clark, and harris for Dwight, shabazz, Payton, Fournier, al Harrington, hakim warrick, and a lakers first.