Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

While I would like to have many other players I would prefer to give up as little as possible of our youth.

If I had to guess trading for a guy like Young would cost us Fournier Frye and next years first at most? I'd be willing to make that move. To get Teague and Horford we would have to give up far far more. Unless it's a bona fide superstar our moves should be subtle.

Well... Holford is going to be a free agen and there is that possible scenario where he leaves for nothing. They clearly have to move obe of the pg as both will be free agents next season and will loose them also for nothing.

Getting Harris and VUC is more that enough as they are already commited dor years to come. The risk is really higher for the magic.

Would you do it if you were the Kings?

If I were the kings n got commitment from Al that he would resign with kings I would. Is Cousins making that team better? His personality n clash with Karl might be doing more harm than good.. plus Divac might be more inclined on getting an established euro Center n accept Vuc n we wouldn't need hawks unless flip Al for picks to facilitate a trade

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=gw7q93o

Rumors have Teague on the knicks radar obviously some draft picks going the Hawks way to really make this happen

So yiu have atlanta giving away holford and Teague( 2 all stars) for Vuc and Calderon.

You will have to include like 3 first round in order for them to even consider this.

2 from the magic and 1 from NY. Im sure The kings will also request some licks here.

If I were the kings n got commitment from Al that he would resign with kings I would. Is Cousins making that team better? His personality n clash with Karl might be doing more harm than good.. plus Divac might be more inclined on getting an established euro Center n accept Vuc n we wouldn't need hawks unless flip Al for picks to facilitate a trade

They've been winning more and competitive in loses. They also plugged WCS at the starting center spot and moving DMC back to his natural position at PF. Everything else is just hypothetical. Divac loves DMC btw and made it known he'd fire Karl before trading Cousins.

So yiu have atlanta giving away holford and Teague( 2 all stars) for Vuc and Calderon.

You will have to include like 3 first round in order for them to even consider this.

2 from the magic and 1 from NY. Im sure The kings will also request some licks here.

Well Horford is a free agent to be n if decides to leave they get nothing. Teague was an all star last yr n not close this yr. Calderon contract expires next yr so they could flip him again for something. In my pipe dream trade most picks would go to the Kings.