Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic @ Jazz

Does Oladipo need to start exploding upwards rather than forwards? He seems to float forwards instead of elevate. He has gotten very little elevation off his last two drives. This may be the reason he misses so many layups.

Does Oladipo need to start exploding upwards rather than forwards? He seems to float forwards instead of elevate. He has gotten very little elevation off his last two drives. This may be the reason he misses so many layups.

I think he kinda goes under the rim too much. Makes it hard to finish and easier to get blocked. Starting to become a little frustrating, to be honest

I think he kinda goes under the rim too much. Makes it hard to finish and easier to get blocked. Starting to become a little frustrating, to be honest

I've seen that but the first layup he missed in that sequence was a blow by(like many of his misses) and he simply looked flat after the jump which led to the miss. I really think he needs to learn to slow down at the point of explosion and elevate instead of letting his momentum take him forward and not up. His hand was pretty far from the rim on both layups.

What's this a child adoption during the timeout?

Utah is weird

Just a good old fashion baby race, brah.