CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Here's my list of magic workouts that I can find. Let me know if I'm missing anybody.

Davis, brice Johnson, the dude from Syracuse, Ben bentil, that Croatian wing, Diamond stone, quentin decousey, malik Beasley, aj English.

Don't know if skal and hernangomez count because they invited teams to img to watch them workout.

There's only 3 guys in the draft who can play pf & c, defend the rim and shoot; bender, davis, skal. I want one of those three bc if they'd be perfect if they work out

That being said, i'd be ok if we took a pg or traded down for a guard and diello

There's only 3 guys in the draft who can play pf & c, defend the rim and shoot; bender, davis, skal. I want one of those three bc if they'd be perfect if they work out

That being said, i'd be ok if we took a pg or traded down for a guard and diello

Poeltl would be good too. While not a prolific shot blocker he's got great foot speed to defend the perimeter and that covers one of Vucevic's major weaknesses

Poeltl would be good too. While not a prolific shot blocker he's got great foot speed to defend the perimeter and that covers one of Vucevic's major weaknesses

Id be okay with poeltl too. Dk that we could play him and vuc together tho

AJ Hammons destroyed Davis. I watched him alot. Big ten guy myself. He is a true center who has a great touch and can defend the rim.

AJ Hammons destroyed Davis. I watched him alot. Big ten guy myself. He is a true center who has a great touch and can defend the rim.

Of course he destroyed Davis, he's 24

I'd be happy with AJ in the second, i've said that for months.

Side note; Skal is not a good defender. Not sure what people see in him that makes them think he is.

This is what I don't get. A player who finishes college and develops nicely is punished by going later in the draft. All because multiple 19 yr olds who have more perceived potential are picked. Even though most never become the player that Aj is right now.

This is what I don't get. A player who finishes college and develops nicely is punished by going later in the draft. All because multiple 19 yr olds who have more perceived potential are picked. Even though most never become the player that Aj is right now.

The idea is that the Magic can go out and get an AJ Hammons level player in FA on July 1. Rotation big men are not a rare commodity. Upside is appealing because if they become more than just a rotational player, those guys are much harder to get via free agency.

No thanks on Poeltl. After seeing him get killed by Sabonis in the biggest game of his career I don't think he's anything special. Go get one of these mid-tier FA centers available this offseason. I doubt Poeltl is ever more than that anyway. I'd rather see what Zimmerman can do if he's there in the second round or if we move back in the first. He's got more tools and upside than Poeltl does.

Here's my list of magic workouts that I can find. Let me know if I'm missing anybody.

Davis, brice Johnson, the dude from Syracuse, Ben bentil, that Croatian wing, Diamond stone, quentin decousey, malik Beasley, aj English.

Don't know if skal and hernangomez count because they invited teams to img to watch them workout.

Didn't Brice Johnson say he worked out against Thon Maker here?

Watch a 14 year old play against 10 year old or a 17 year old play against 13 year olds. It might as well be an nba player playing against me.

There's a reason most youth leagues are separated by single years. Puberty hits and development is on an exponential curve until 21-23 when everyone slows down.

It's the same reason why there's no one and dones in football. Physical maturity.

Hammons is worth looking at in the second round but his inconsistent play is something to be concerned about.