CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

buddy hield you guys

Yea he's a top 5 lock, wouldn't be surprised to see him go top 3 even. He's pulling a Kemba in this tournament.

Yea he's a top 5 lock, wouldn't be surprised to see him go top 3 even. He's pulling a Kemba in this tournament.

No I think he's probably a 6-14 pick still. He'll probably rise in mock drafts now and then fall back to that range closer to the draft.

No I think he's probably a 6-14 pick still. He'll probably rise in mock drafts now and then fall back to that range closer to the draft.

Kemba went 9th...

Never compared him to Kemba in a draft since. Just compared their dominance in the Tourney.

"He's pulling a Kemba in this tournament". Meaning, he's putting his team on his back and making a title run.

I think he will go top 5, absolutely zero chance he falls to 14, just no chance ever unless he pulls a Ray Rice in the off-season. Also, saying 6-14, that's a pretty huge range.

His floor in the draft would be 7 to me.

Never compared him to Kemba in a draft since. Just compared their dominance in the Tourney.

"He's pulling a Kemba in this tournament". Meaning, he's putting his team on his back and making a title run.

I think he will go top 5, absolutely zero chance he falls to 14, just no chance ever unless he pulls a Ray Rice in the off-season. Also, saying 6-14, that's a pretty huge range.

His floor in the draft would be 7 to me.

Yeah. No chance he goes 14th. 3 to 9

Actually, probably 3 to 7. I don't think there's 9 prospects I like. Nobody's going to convince themselves to take poeltl over hield

Yeah. No chance he goes 14th. 3 to 9

Actually, probably 3 to 7. I don't think there's 9 prospects I like. Nobody's going to convince themselves to take poeltl over hield

Yea that's what I said earlier, his floor is 7. Simmons/Ingram than it's wide open. Maybe Bender, Dunn, Brown, Murray go a head of him depending on team needs but no way lower than that.

We're up to the 8th pick on draftexpress with Poelti.

Yea that's what I said earlier, his floor is 7. Simmons/Ingram than it's wide open. Maybe Bender, Dunn, Brown, Murray go a head of him depending on team needs but no way lower than that.

We're up to the 8th pick on draftexpress with Poelti.

Poeltl fills a need but is boring

To be honest I want us to keep trying to win games, even if the playoff hopes are long gone. I want to see improvement and would love to see us solidify a system with Vucevic out of the picture.

I want a good guard like Murray or Buddy or even Kyrie Irving (who's a ball hog, but still..) but we can obtain them via trade.

To be honest I want us to keep trying to win games, even if the playoff hopes are long gone. I want to see improvement and would love to see us solidify a system with Vucevic out of the picture.

I want a good guard like Murray or Buddy or even Kyrie Irving (who's a ball hog, but still..) but we can obtain them via trade.

Yea I'm not cheering to lose, but it's one of those things where there is a silver lining when we do lose. But if we win out I wouldn't be mad, i'd be more excited for next year because that would mean something "clicked" with our team.

demetrius jackson has all the tools

Not really.

Edit: well maybe he has all the tools to be a not very talented point guard. AJ Price had all the tools too

Winning is great and all, but I would like to get to #7 to be in range for the top guards