CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Sorry, I just get caught up with his production dropping pretty much year over year. You got me. He's 26 with less production than in years past. Yay.

Dude look at the team he plays on. He gets no offense run his way. He will put up much better numbers here. I don't know how anyone isn't excited. Let the reason of the off season play out, oladipo was wayyy overrated on here. Sabonis is a backup/rotation big, and no one cares about Illy.

HAHA You guys are absolutely clueless. Oladipo was no superstar. Ibaka is a stud. Will put up close to 19-10 on our team. Let the rest of the off season unfold before you go saying stupid comments like these.

For one single season..lol

HAHA You guys are absolutely clueless. Oladipo was no superstar. Ibaka is a stud. Will put up close to 19-10 on our team. Let the rest of the off season unfold before you go saying stupid comments like these.

Cuz weve signed so many big name free agents in our history? Who wants to go play with 2 unproven guys,a center who cant defend, a center who cant score and a guard who cant score?

We can trade Vuch now, or play them together. Give us plenty of options. I would have rather booted Payton over Dipo but 1 of them had to go. It was a known fact.

I've said for a year on here now Dipo/Payton would never be a winning backcourt. Fournier will be better with Payton. And we can still sign a max guy. Relax people, we're in the playoffs.