CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

If Thon Maker is eligible, what pick does he go?

Maybe somebody takes a flier on him in the first if he has a great combine. He won't be a lottery pick. Personally I'm not overly impressed. I think his advisors have seen what's happened to Skal and Cliff Alexander the past 2 years and are trying to avoid a similar situation.

Maybe somebody takes a flier on him in the first if he has a great combine. He won't be a lottery pick. Personally I'm not overly impressed. I think his advisors have seen what's happened to Skal and Cliff Alexander the past 2 years and are trying to avoid a similar situation.

Yeah, it's very likely that it would take his entire rookie contract before he's able to become a rotation level NBA big man

There is no excitement for me on players slotted between 9 and 16. If we're going to keep this pick we might as well gamble on the talented but flawed guys like Sabonis or Valentine

There is no excitement for me on players slotted between 9 and 16. If we're going to keep this pick we might as well gamble on the talented but flawed guys like Sabonis or Valentine

Hammond though I wouldn't mind sabonis or Valentine

Hammond though I wouldn't mind sabonis or Valentine

Hammons is a month older than Fournier. He might be there when we pick in the second round.

Might consider trading down with someone like Denver, Philly or Boston, like trade pick 11 for 16 and 24.

Might consider trading down with someone like Denver, Philly or Boston, like trade pick 11 for 16 and 24.

maybe 11 for 31, 35 and future pick swaps with boston in 2017 or 2019.

That would be the smart move as second rounders don't have a cap hold.