Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: Magic @ Timberwolves

I beg to differ. With Skiles as coach we are finally discovering the true identity of this team. We are talented with depth. And it is THIS that will make us dangerous going forward. I see this team now as having 2 starting units. I think the future of the NBA is TEAM ball NOT STAR ball. Yes, it will be good to get Durant, and if it costs us Fournier and Nicholson, for instance, that's fine.

I think he means down the road in a few years if we want to actually be championship contenders.

Looking good Magic. Sustaining and playing better. Only 6 three point attempts tonight.

30 points in the paint and minny has half as much.

Victor has been fouled on a couple missed shots and it wasn't called and so has Harris. But just breathe on Wiggins and it's a foul.

Everyone is whining about Victor shooting low percentages at the rim, but not getting calls you should be able to expect can shew numbers.

It's nice to see Vic running the offense some tonight and doing fine. I knew he could.

• Upvote 1

I beg to differ. With Skiles as coach we are finally discovering the true identity of this team. We are talented with depth. And it is THIS that will make us dangerous going forward. I see this team now as having 2 starting units. I think the future of the NBA is TEAM ball NOT STAR ball. Yes, it will be good to get Durant, and if it costs us Fournier and Nicholson, for instance, that's fine.

Sure. But there's only so many minutes available and guys who play well expect to play more. Makes more sense to upgrade some spots

The Magic are scoring well but stopped playing defense.. The fouls have picked up again.

Oooh I noticed something.

Oladipo has a hitch in his missed shots.

Coming off the screen he had to turn and the hitch was gone. Drained it.

Something to monitor