Sign in to follow this  
jec

Orlando Magic vs Boston Celtics - 11/29/15

Well, there are certainly numbers there.

They're wrong. But there are definitely numbers there.

For the record: he's shot 82% on FTs in the last 3 games on over 9 attempts a game, which is a bit different from the 3/12 you inexplicably have him at.

mjl.gif

I didn't do anything. The numbers I post that you guys claim I manipulate are copied from other Magic forums. So you can take issue with them.

What a convenient way to never have to take responsibility for anything you say.

What a convenient way to never have to take responsibility for anything you say.

I take plenty of responsibility and have posted a lot of things that are correct. You post GIFs and write 5 paragraphs about why you don't care what I think yet continue to respond to everything I post.

Cray how you can criticize anything I post, but can't see how you blatantly contradict yourself at times.

Whatever makes you feel better. It's very clear you do care what I think or you would ignore my posts and not spend so much time writing detailed responses.

Victor is shooting his FTs better than I posted. That was an incorrect stat on my part. This numbers were wrong.

It came from this thread I was reading -

This season, Dipo has played some of his best and most complete games coming off the bench. This season, the Orlando Magic has played its most convincingly dominant games with Dipo coming off the bench. This is fact.

Yes, we don't know in the long run if Dipo will remain a sixth man, but he is for now. So can we move on and just enjoy the next game? It doesn't really makes sense why all this bashing of a decision by SKILES (not me or Catman) that has yielded so much positive press all over the league and given the Magic new life. Yes, the SL is just one piece. Yes Dipo played more minutes than EF despite not starting. Yes Payton-Dipo combo was good during 3-0 run. A lot of things haven't really changed for Dipo our poster boy.

I wrote that I don't care what you think about me.

I'm starting to seriously question your reading comprehension.

And then you wrote about it for 5 paragraphs.

No comprehension needed. If you don't care you don't respond. Especially for that long.

In any case, all Oladipo needs to do is shoot something like 18/41 from three in December to get back to an acceptable number.

That's 43% which would be a career high for him.

It's amazing that you will gleefully attack any mistake in stats I post, yet follow it up with something like this.

This season, Dipo has played some of his best and most complete games coming off the bench. This season, the Orlando Magic has played its most convincingly dominant games with Dipo coming off the bench. This is fact.

Yes, we don't know in the long run if Dipo will remain a sixth man, but he is for now. So can we move on and just enjoy the next game? It doesn't really makes sense why all this bashing of a decision by SKILES (not me or Catman) that has yielded so much positive press all over the league and given the Magic new life. Yes, the SL is just one piece. Yes Dipo played more minutes than EF despite not starting. Yes Payton-Dipo combo was good during 3-0 run. A lot of things haven't really changed for Dipo our poster boy.

Nobody is bashing the decision. we're just discussing the reasons for the success of the team both real and percieved.

Oladipo has played better the last 3 games. it remains to be seen if that is a result of the benching, specific lineup changes, specific matchups, or just a coincidental regression back to the mean.

If the only data we had on oladipo was this season we would believe he was a problematic shooting guard who thrives playing off of the bench. we still have last season, though, where he had 12 games of higher quality than even his best game this season.

He shot 43.9% last December when he went exactly 18/41.

Which I'm guessing is why Payton4thewin chose those specific numbers.

Yes I saw that. But his shooting has regressed sharply this season. He is 26% over 2 months and we expect him to hop to 41%? Its a tall order.

He shot 43.9% last December when he went exactly 18/41.

Which I'm guessing is why Payton4thewin chose those specific numbers.

son of a *****

you stole my thunder there.