Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Gamethread: ORL @ CLE

I haven't seen many players do better than what gordon has done. If you have, let us know.

LBJ just got so frustrated trying to get by that he screamed at Thompson to give him a screen

I already addressed that play, he did a good job then. Just like with any young player he has good stretches and slightly longer bad stretches. Lebron shot 50% for the game. He averages 51% per game. I would say that the job done on him was somewhere closer to average than excellent. He did shoot 2/5 in the fourth quarter, which I would say constitutes a 'good job AG', especially with the block. I'm not being critical, just calling it what it is.

I already addressed that play, he did a good job then. Just like with any young player he has good stretches and slightly longer bad stretches. Lebron shot 50% for the game. He averages 51% per game. I would say that the job done on him was somewhere closer to average than excellent. He did shoot 2/5 in the fourth quarter, which I would say constitutes a 'good job AG', especially with the block. I'm not being critical, just calling it what it is.

I think this is fair.

That's fine just seems a little pedantic to me considering AG didn't guard LBJ the entire game and when he did, he was as disruptive to me as any player I have seen defend him.

Skiles just announced he is changing the starting lineup, interested on if Dipo and Payton still start.

Scott Skiles in his postgame comments: "It's time to change the lineup."

Not sure what that's going to do.

Interesting. Kick up the ass the need hopefully.

That's the sound of Payton playing 15 mpg off the bench from now on

I think that's a mistake. Gotta push forward with him this year. Especially since we're meeting expectations for the most part.

I cant imagine we are going to continue to play Victor and Elf together the way our shooting is going.

Evan may slide back to SG and Gordon could slide into the PF spot. I'm guessing that is what happens. but lets see.

I cant imagine we are going to continue to play Victor and Elf together the way our shooting is going.

Evan may slide back to SG and Gordon could slide into the PF spot. I'm guessing that is what happens. but lets see.

Maybe play Oladipo at point

I think that's a mistake. Gotta push forward with him this year. Especially since we're meeting expectations for the most part.

I think it's an impossibility to win games in the 2015 NBA with a starting point guard who shoots and scores as poorly as him. This isn't like a typical inefficient 40% player, he's 2011 Gilbert Arenas bad.

Vuc, Harris and Fournier have to work extra hard to get their shots off because our backcourt basically doesnt have to be guarded.