Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Official Gamethread: ORL vs PHI

It should have been a double tech on Jason smith earlier so it seems to me that they were trying to make up for their previously bad call.

Whatever. We won. Good vibes.

I agree

Where is the bench Payton crowd? Napier was awesome NOT, and the NOT sweet shooting Watson was impressive. Payton easily showed why he should be the starter. Anyway good win, and no let down. Go Magic!

Well, those close games had us ready for tonight. I think we will have lots of close games because Skiles defense. Te way we play , if the opponents make 3's it will be close or we lose badly. I think even in the short time Skiles wasn't a head coach the league as a whole takes and makes more 3's, at least it feels that way. Cannan was open too often and killing it. Hate to see Steph Curry! But, we are improving on D for sure !

Are we going to ever call timeout when the guy with possession gets trapped at important times? I hope they talk about it because it tends to bite us.

Ok..I'll make this quick because I began to have the beginnings of a serious headache after witnessing the officiating in the last 5 minutes of the fourth quarter. Honestly..I was losing my ****.

Okafor Will be elite.

Payton? Answered Scott skills by his play. Details in box score.

Our bench is great at extending leads but our starters tend to choke away leads.

The Magic continue to have a rebounding problem. Gave up 10 offensive. We had a bad time closing out on threes but Philly is mediocre at them. Even when vucevic wasn't injured, we had those problems.

Team freethrow percentage 21-24 87% 47% field goals, 46 % on threes in low volume. Right where we need these to be. Just enough to overcome the officiating. WE should be proud mostly of the freethrow percentage. Rather, it saved us.

Oladipo, Fournier, Hezonja, harris, gordon, but played through it with maturity.

Jason Smith is boss.

Philadelphia had more free throw attempts then us....if you were watching the game, you would know most were undeserved and forced.

If this game is evident on how much we do not get calls, I do not know what the ***** is wrong with you. I've been on about this all season. We lead the game with points in the paint. We had more field goal attempts at the basket than Philadelphia. They had 33 three point attempts...and yet...still managed to shoot more free throws than us.

This is getting absurd and the numbers prove it. We're watching the same game in the chat. Everyone is seeing that isn't a fairy tale.

Since..this game was Philly and the Magic, I'm assuming this game was the last game anyone would watch tonight watch tonight.

The Magic have no technical fouls this season. What a miracle.

Did anyone else think the miracle 3 by Jerami Grant was going to swing the momentum? I'm glad it didn't though. Does this happen to anybody except us? Miracles that typically swing momentum?

We are becoming the Myocardial Infarction Magic!