Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Official Gamethread: ORL vs. CHI

Whelp. On the bright side we're only three games away from a Philly, Indiana, Lakers stretch.

Is it bad that I dont think we will win all of those games? I say 2-1 at best.

Who am I kidding. 1-2.

Dude we didn't even deserve to be in this game. If everything went right the last 2 games, then it would be 2-1.

But were 0-3. We're not ready to win as a team. We dont do the necessary things, such as offensive rebounding, to keep us in games.

Need to show some toughness on the road after heartbreaking losses. We still have alot more road games in this stretch.

I was making a Frye joke but if u wanna go there it's this:

Still no consistent goto guy, and our goto guy (Dipo) is still inconsistent as hell.

Low free throw attempts and low free throw percentages made.

Not moving the ball. When the Bulls pulled away, we were playing JV ball. Old habits die hard.

Youth will keep us grounded for awhile I fear...

Poor offensive rebounding as you stated.

Lack of energy throughout the game. Disappointed on my boy Elfrid today.

Whelp. On the bright side we're only three games away from a Philly, Indiana, Lakers stretch.

If anyone on the Magic assumes those are guaranteed wins, we'll lose those games too.

We really shot ourselves in the foot with our lineups in the 4th. I knew we were going to lose by the middle fourth with the current line up and was hoping Skiles would wake up and put the starters back in. Sadly, Skiles sat on Harris, Fournier, and Payton for the fourth quarter for no real reason. This was a pretty harsh loss in terms of coaching. Yes, we were having a "bad" night, but if your coach refuses to play the starters in, especially the one who had been leading us in scoring in the first half, then I don't know what to say. Hopefully Skiles will learn in from this loss and actually make player substitutions that put us in a position to win games.

I don't understand why Skiles is barely playing Mario and please don't tell me because of his defense, all of our players sucked on defense tonight except AG

Sadly, Skiles sat on Harris, Fournier, and Payton for the fourth quarter for no real reason.

I actually think it was a message to the starters for their terrible play. Sad to say it, but our bench brought us back. They just didnt do the necessary things to keep that momentum going.

The starters deserved to be benched.

We really shot ourselves in the foot with our lineups in the 4th. I knew we were going to lose by the middle fourth with the current line up and was hoping Skiles would wake up and put the starters back in. Sadly, Skiles sat on Harris, Fournier, and Payton for the fourth quarter for no real reason. This was a pretty harsh loss in terms of coaching. Yes, we were having a "bad" night, but if your coach refuses to play the starters in, especially the one who had been leading us in scoring in the first half, then I don't know what to say. Hopefully Skiles will learn in from this loss and actually make player substitutions that put us in a position to win games.

You do realize that it was the benchwarmers who got us as close to 1 point behind right? Did you watch it?

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why Skiles is barely playing Mario and please don't tell me because of his defense, all of our players sucked on defense tonight except AG

His offense sucks too.

Honestly, i am ready to see the pissed off Scott Skiles right about now. He seems to be trying to keep calm but these guys need a fire lit under their butts.

1446431394[/url]' post='1017346']

His offense sucks too.

Honestly, i am ready to see the pissed off Scott Skiles right about now. He seems to be trying to keep calm but these guys need a fire lit under their butts.

He only played 5 minutes how can you say his offense sucks?

Except for the 1st quarter against Washington he's been really bad.

I'm not impressed with Skiles rotations at all. After preseason and multiple practices you should have an idea of what players should be getting the majority of the minutes. We were getting killed in the paint and he didn't put in Dedmon at all SMH?