Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic vs Wizards

Only thing that I wasn't a fan of was Harris not taking it right at Humphries. That's a mismatch that you have to take advantage of, imo.

I thought the same thing last night during the game-- we definitely could have taken advantage of that mismatch. It was the reason we should have played small in the first place -- Harris would be too quick for him.

I thought the same thing last night during the game-- we definitely could have taken advantage of that mismatch. It was the reason we should have played small in the first place -- Harris would be too quick for him.

Agreed. Harris isos need to be a staple against specific matchups, last night especially.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a reactionary "Watson sucks, play Napier" post yet.

Overall, I'm pleased. This team is still so young, it's crazy.

Uh, Cousins shoots substantially worse from that distance than Vooch does. Like, almost 9% worse.

The reason he missed the shot wasn't because of distance. If Vuch is not comfortable shooting at the hoop, which he wasn't, the ball is not going in.

The reason he missed the shot wasn't because of distance. If Vuch is not comfortable shooting at the hoop, which he wasn't, the ball is not going in.

I read this 4 times, and I'm still not sure what point you're trying to make.

Confidence is more important than skill. He'd rather have a poor shooter take a shot confidently than a skilled shooter take a shot with doubt. At least, that's what I get from it.

Confidence is more important than skill. He'd rather have a poor shooter take a shot confidently than a skilled shooter take a shot with doubt. At least, that's what I get from it.

That being said, were Vuc not confident, he wouldn't have called for the ball.

lol.

I actually thought vuc was capable of shooting that shot in since he's our most respectable mid range scorer/shooter.

lol.

I actually thought vuc was capable of shooting that shot in since he's our most respectable mid range scorer/shooter.

The thing I didn't like about the last play was that Hezonja was running towards the ball (before it was put inbounds). There was almost no way he could've scored.

We needed one of our best long range shooters facing the basket

Hmm..........the Magic final receive a sponsonship by Walt Disney World? Is the world coming to an end?