Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic vs Wizards

I bet it's due to that playoff series against the Hawks where he played 42 minutes per game and averaged 25/5/5.

2 of his top 5 and 3 of his top 9 highest scoring games of his career occurred in that series. People look at it like that's who he is because they dont generally watch other Wizards games.

it'd be like if analysts only watched magic games between 02/27/15 and 03/09/15 where oladipo went on a 5 games stretch averaging 26.4/3.8/5.8 and 2.2 steals per game with 55% three point shooting.

well i get that. he's only 27 so the mythical "healthy derrick rose" might still exist.

He plays zero defense, has way too much faith in his crappy jumper, is only an average passer/distributor, and cant finish at the rim anywhere near as well as he used to.

He's a back-up at this point of his career.

@OrlandoMagic F @tobias31 will play tonight vs. @WashWizards despite battling stomach bug & cold: "If I'm playing I'm 100 percent."

He plays zero defense, has way too much faith in his crappy jumper, is only an average passer/distributor, and cant finish at the rim anywhere near as well as he used to.

He's a back-up at this point of his career.

Yup. He's entering the Nick young zone

Just another case of injuries derailing a career. Here's hoping we don't have anyone on the roster who will share that fate.

I don't know if it's injuries as much as tendencies. Dude just takes bad shots too often.

@OrlandoMagic F @tobias31 will play tonight vs. @WashWizards despite battling stomach bug & cold: "If I'm playing I'm 100 percent."

Maybe we can get a "Flue Game" type of performance from him tonight? If not and he can't keep up, it'll probably mean more minutes for Mario at the 3 if AG plays some 4.