Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I bet it's Nicholson in for Frye.

That's the only thing that would make sense based on numbers we've seen over the last 6 games or so

It makes sense. Nicholson is shooting 40% from 3 PT and brings a more complete game than Frye.

It makes sense. Nicholson is shooting 40% from 3 PT and brings a more complete game than Frye.

nicholson gives us a post presents after vuch goes to the bench.

Elfrid Questionable for tomorrow with a bruised left ankle... Guy is dealing with both ankles... Keep him out until he gets em healthy, just sucks because if he's out our only "point guard" is Napier, and i don't even consider him a point

Go get Tony Wroten

Yeah, I think it's a bit too premature to put someone like AG or Hezonja in.

Maybe but it's makes sense. We need shooting and defense. Hezonja is our best shooter and AG is our best defender, arguably.

Going Zenmaster

@JoshuaBRobbins: Will Skiles change the lineup? His answer: “We might, but I’m not sure yet. And I might be sure and I’m just telling you I’m not sure yet.”

This upcoming stretch for the lack of not being harshly realistic and not catering to feelings, expose the Magic as mental midgets that will most likely **** the bed. These Magic players will receive the necessary experience they deserve by being humbled by upper echelon players/teams. Its not just about showing up to the game. Its about perseverance through your past bouts. Against Washington and Cleveland, the Magic haven't learned a damn thing. So I'm prepared for the losses (if legit).

I know for sure that individual ball handling, passing capability, scoring consistency, defensive rebounding, boxing out, defensive discipline, transition defense, isolation, pick and roll capability, offensive rebounding, weak side defense, pick and roll defense(against athletic centers and power forwards), cuts off the ball, and three point defense will all be exposed. How will the Magic answer?

Other things that will be exposed is our intangibles. Toughness, grit, and grind out our points through contact. Yikes. Showing up strong rather than being blown to shreds. Getting tips after missing shots for second possessions. Fast break execution and scoring. Second chance points. First to the ball. Saving possessions. All High energy type of plays. Most of all, heart-ful showings whether in victory or defeat.

The Magic's play making capability will be null since all of the above is necessary to be almost second nature to be a top team at least simple play making. After last nights beating, the Magic weren't at all confident in their play making capability.

Everything is in tiers.

Then to be elite at play making and throughout the league against any opponent, a player needs to have the foresight to see the play 3 to 4 passes earlier such as the Warriors and Spurs. There needs to be consistency ranging through more than 15 game high level of efficiency at all aspects of the game. System Tier 3.

--------------

Don't panic guys. This is a process. If we lose we lose. Other than that, enjoy the losses and enjoy the wins even more because if everything precedes accordingly, we'll be better than most of these opponents. Its important to keep the course and for this team to improve in what they lack.

Somebody believes in this team.

Raise your hand if you saw this coming. Seriously. The Orlando Magic are currently in possession of a 19-15 record and are seventh in the Eastern Conference. If you have your hand up and are not a die-hard Magic fan, then you have to be lying.

After three straight seasons of less than 25 wins, almost every expert predicted that this Magic team would end up with similar results to those of years past. Yet if the team continues its win streak, after winning seven of their past 10 games, they will surpass the individual win totals of the past three years in just under two weeks. Seriously? Yes, this Magic team is serious. And even more than that, they are the real deal.

At this point, the question most fans, and some teams (pay attention Philadelphia 76ers), should be asking is how does a team like that make such a drastic turnaround?

The first task was to hire a competent head coach after last year’s disaster of a season. Scott Skiles is not someone who carries the weight or reputation of someone like Gregg Popovich or Doc Rivers, but he has been an underrated head coach throughout his career. In three years with the Phoenix Suns, he took the team to the playoffs twice, and three out of five years in Chicago he led his Bulls teams to the playoffs as well.

http://thesportsquot...-teams-for-real