Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I think If Henny makes a deal, it's for a sure bet. At this stage of our rebuilding, trading for potential is not wise unless that potential is glaring.

I'm still keeping my eyes on the Cousins situation.

I think If Henny makes a deal, it's for a sure bet. At this stage of our rebuilding, trading for potential is not wise unless that potential is glaring.

I'm still keeping my eyes on the Cousins situation.

Cousins is talented but it just looks miserable to play with him. There's got to be some value in that.

Cousins is talented but it just looks miserable to play with him. There's got to be some value in that.

Yeah but that organization is a mess. When things are like that at the top, it can trickle down. Then you got Rondo...

Market.

I think he'd be a potential upgrade. He had a good summer league. He's young. We don't have a young power forward.

But really it's because there's a limited amount of available players this year and Chicago makes sense as a trading partner for Fournier and Frye.

There definitely would be some risk involved but it'd be nice to clear up the rotation a bit and get a piece for the future.

We have too many wings. Chicago has too many power forwards. Seems like a good match.

Terrence Jones makes more sense at this stage of the rebuild.

Ive been strapped in since 2010.

I can't imagine that's great for your circulation.

• Upvote 1