Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Noah is barely a rotation player at this point.

He'll likely be out of the league in 2-3 years.

eh, his defense is still good enough that he might hang around like Mutombo.

ok ok ok

i fixed this.

Cant happen until January 15th.

we get Khris Middleton, Bobby Portis, and Noah

Chicago gets Fournier, Frye, and Grievis Vazquez

Milwaukee gets Harris and Tony Snell

ok ok ok

i fixed this.

Cant happen until January 15th.

we get Khris Middleton, Bobby Portis, and Noah

Chicago gets Fournier, Frye, and Grievis Vazquez

Milwaukee gets Harris and Tony Snell

So what about Portis makes you want us to acquire him?

So what about Portis makes you want us to acquire him?

Market.

I think he'd be a potential upgrade. He had a good summer league. He's young. We don't have a young power forward.

But really it's because there's a limited amount of available players this year and Chicago makes sense as a trading partner for Fournier and Frye.

There definitely would be some risk involved but it'd be nice to clear up the rotation a bit and get a piece for the future.

We have too many wings. Chicago has too many power forwards. Seems like a good match.

Market.

I think he'd be a potential upgrade. He had a good summer league. He's young. We don't have a young power forward.

But really it's because there's a limited amount of available players this year and Chicago makes sense as a trading partner for Fournier and Frye.

There definitely would be some risk involved but it'd be nice to clear up the rotation a bit and get a piece for the future.

We have too many wings. Chicago has too many power forwards. Seems like a good match.

Risky move if Henny does it. TBH, now that the team is winning, I doubt Henny will move Harris or Fournier. They are somehow part of the reason we are winning. I can see Frye possibly getting moved, but it will cost us a player like Harris or Fournier.

I doubt Henny makes a move. I think his goal this year is marked improvement with the team he has put together. He's not about to cut the deck again, a move that could result in losses. The fan base will go crazy if the losses pile up again.

The beauty of a move that moves Harris or Fournier is the possibility of seeing Hezonja thrive earlier in his career.

Check out this video of Portis, though. Guy's sick. It would be great to have this player as a target for Henny.

I think he can have a taj Gibson type impact but with a game similar to last year's draymond green if you understand what I'm saying.

Or maybe like what every coach hoped Brandon Bass could be.

Having a difficult time finding a comp. Good defense, good mid-range game, athleticism, three point range but probably not consistent enough that you'd want him taking more than one or two per game.

Non-knucklehead Josh Smith. That's pretty good.

Risky move if Henny does it. TBH, now that the team is winning, I doubt Henny will move Harris or Fournier. They are somehow part of the reason we are winning. I can see Frye possibly getting moved, but it will cost us a player like Harris or Fournier.

I doubt Henny makes a move. I think his goal this year is marked improvement with the team he has put together. He's not about to cut the deck again, a move that could result in losses. The fan base will go crazy if the losses pile up again.

The beauty of a move that moves Harris or Fournier is the possibility of seeing Hezonja thrive earlier in his career.

Is this situation not similar to the JJ situation? It was "risky" to acquire Harris. A lot of us had no idea who he was. JJ was also in a contract year right?

I'm not saying this move should be made but if it was I'd assume it would make sense financially and team need wise.