Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

That's like using the benefit of hindsight to buy a pair of pants instead of a shirt that gets something spilled on it the next day.

That was funny and made such awkward sense.

We resign shaq, Anderson continues his decline, penny gets injured, shaq demands a trade as he already didn't want to be in Orlando

Anderson was pretty solid after Shaq left. Penny was too. Could've always made moves, sign FA's to stay competitive. Having him makes free agency easier.

He wanted to stay. There was an article about it. Need to find it.

Edit: ok so 40% of his reasons were because of "the poll" and 10% on management not acting fast enough. The other 50% was movies and marketing and Kobe.

Anyways, it's my one thing I'd change in Magic history so there.

Anderson was pretty solid after Shaq left. Penny was too. Could've always made moves, sign FA's to stay competitive. Having him makes free agency easier.

He wanted to stay. There was an article about it. Need to find it.

Edit: ok so 40% of his reasons were because on the poll and 10% on management not acting fast enough. The other 50% was movies and marketing and Kobe.

Anyways, it's my one thing I'd change in Magic history so there.

There's conflicting reports.

But yeah that's a good one

There's conflicting reports.

But yeah that's a good one

Yeah and even he said in the same article he bs's to reporters all the time so who knows...The only other thing I'd change if I could is for Tmac to never get injured and we build around him correctly. He was too damn good.

That's like using the benefit of hindsight to buy a pair of pants instead of a shirt that gets something spilled on it the next day.

I like your mindset in general towards most things.

You remind myself of me, maybe more handsome. Who knows :creaturedance:

So right now Gordon is #2 overall in win shares per 48 minutes for players 22 years old or younger. He's only behind Drummond.

He's also #7 in per for players under the age of 22. behind Davis, Capella, Drummond, Porzingis, towns, and jokic.