Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I think there are problems from within that we are yet to know about yet. Anybody think Skiles gets sacked in the summer? Something is not right for sure....

I think there are problems from within that we are yet to know about yet. Anybody think Skiles gets sacked in the summer? Something is not right for sure....

If Skiles goes then so does Rob. I doubt either are gone, I bet there will be player movement though.

Why would Rob be gone?

Because it is his mess? You can only cut so many strings before youre left with just the puppet master. Two failed coaches then its on him, no? Find me a GM that has survived longer than two coaches in an extended (failing) rebuild when the GM themselves were young and unproven and not a long time incumbent.

Because it is his mess? You can only cut so many strings before youre left with just the puppet master. Two failed coaches then its on him, no? Find me a GM that has survived longer than two coaches in an extended (failing) rebuild when the GM themselves were young and unproven and not a long time incumbent.

I don't think Rob wanted or wants Skiles. Honestly. I don't think he is Robs hire. I genuinely don't think Skiles is the right coach for our guys.

If that's the case, then who is running this circus?

I never felt Skiles was the right choice either, but still, the above question stands.

If that's the case, then who is running this circus?

I never felt Skiles was the right choice either, but still, the above question stands.

The same people who's always running it. It's not just Martins, but even higher. Take a look around throughout the course of our history, BHill brought back, Hedo brought back, Skiles brought back as a coach, Kapiya doing TV, and it's not always a bad thing but we tend to live in past relationships. Nepotism man. It's legit.

As far as Skiles, he isn't going anywhere right now. Maybe in year three or so but Skiles and Rob will go into fa and the off season getting guys who will fit what they're trying do systematically.

What players are doing well with Skiles? Dipo, Fournier and Gordon? I think everyone else is subject to being replaced this summer.

In the meantime, given that we're now out of the playoffs, I hope Skiles allows some of these young guys (i.e. Payton and Mario) to play though their mistakes.

On another note, if Skiles feels Payton is tuning him out, he needs to bench Payton. Start Dipo at PG along with Mario, Fournier and Gordon and see what happens. I know Fournier is pretty strong as a point forward and could help run the plays.

On another note, if Skiles feels Payton is tuning him out, he needs to bench Payton. Start Dipo at PG along with Mario, Fournier and Gordon and see what happens. I know Fournier is pretty strong as a point forward and could help run the plays.

This is happening isn't it.

we're starting to see a trend of Payton playing well, making mistakes, getting sit for a bit, then doing nothing for the rest of the game.

He put up 7 points, 1 assist, and 1 rebound in the first quarter on 3/3 shooting.

the rest of the game he had 0 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound on 0/4 shooting and 0/2 from the line.

I noticed Evan mentioned " outside distractions" or something along those lines after the game. He said we cannot let that bother us.. Odd