Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Noah is 31 with not much gas left in his tank.

He is a 10-15 minutes a game Vet off the bench phase of his career not the elite money FA starter phase.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand the Noah excitement.

Dude has had multiple surgeries on the same shoulder. eventually, the AC ligament just becomes a tattered mess that cant hold.

I guess is the Gator in me. He plays with emotions which is what we lack here. All we need from him is just 15 to 20 minutes of hustle basketball. Excitment.

He is a great defender and passer.

His shoulder will be fine

Noah is 31 with not much gas left in his tank.

He is a 10-15 minutes a game Vet off the bench phase of his career not the elite money FA starter phase.

I dont think he will requesting top dollars. He will be asking around 4to 5 millions a year. Maybe one year deal.

I guess is the Gator in me. He plays with emotions which is what we lack here. All we need from him is just 15 to 20 minutes of hustle basketball. Excitment.

He is a great defender and passer.

His shoulder will be fine

I just don't think he's good anymore. if we get him on a minimum deal then fine. but you cant say his shoulder would be fine. His style of play results in accumulation of injuries.

I think if he went to Gonzaga we wouldn't even be discussing him.

On Zach Lowe's podcast at like 54:20 he asked this question to Kevin Arnovitz "you get to pick one of Orlando's young players for the next 5 years, which one do you pick"

On Zach Lowe's podcast at like 54:20 he asked this question to Kevin Arnovitz "you get to pick one of Orlando's young players for the next 5 years, which one do you pick"

And?

Gordon.

response:

"The positivist view is you go with Oladipo. Theres a reason he's the source of fascination. theres a reason he was drafted as high as he is. He's going to solve these riddles and he's already doing so. But man, Aaron Gordon. I just freaking love Aaron Gordon. and it has nothing to do with the dunk thing. I just think hes the modern big. I think he'll play the 5. the springs on that guy. he's learning to shoot. The mobility which is what you want. So my sentimental pick would be Gordon which probably flies in the face of what would be the best empirical choice if my job was on the line which would be oladipo.

Lowe: I didn't even hesitate for more than 10 sec.. 5 seconds before answering this questions definitively and enthusiastically and with so much confidence that if it were my job it would still be my answer which is Aaron Gordon. I just think, I am in love with what he could be as a player. hes already getting more decisive and smooth shooting the ball and making plays off the dribble [KA: AND HE CAN MOVE THE BALL and I have such a thing for bigs who can pass] he works so hard and his athleticism is off the charts crazy. Honestly, I like oladipo. he's fine. he's ok. but I didn't have any hesitation about it.

My only true untradable is Aaron Gordon. I think Skiles and Henny need to decide what role Vooch is going to play in our offense from this point onward. If he is not going to consistently be the focal point of our offense, then he should be traded because his defense isn't good enough to anchor our defense. Payton needs to make a big leap offensively next season or I say we start looking for suitors because he has too many nights where he really hurts our offense by stagnating it due to lack of shooting.

I just don't think he's good anymore. if we get him on a minimum deal then fine. but you cant say his shoulder would be fine. His style of play results in accumulation of injuries.

I think if he went to Gonzaga we wouldn't even be discussing him.

It has nothing to do with school. In fact I didnt like him before at all . I was there when he was in gainesville and had the displeasure of treating him.

I know his shoulder injury well and he will recover fully. I am more concern with his foot and knees but those are holding nicely.