Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Ok. Jennings has a cap hold of 12.5 million and Fournier has a cap hold of 5.7 million.

We have something like 34.5 million in salary committed in contracts assuming we waive Ilyasova and find a new home for Shabazz.

So assuming a salary cap of 92 million we'll have 57.5 million if we renounce everyone. Including Fournier and Jennings. We'd have Vucevic, Oladipo, Watson, Gordon, Hezonja, and Payton on the roster.

A max contract for horford would be 32.2 million.

A max contract for Durant would be 27.5 million.

Thus we would need to move someone like Watson and not take on a first round draft pick to sign horford and Durant unless they sign slightly reduced deals. We could sign Durant and keep the rights of Fournier and Jennings and still have around 13 million remaining for another free agent.

The only way we could resign Fournier and Jennings and add horford and Durant to max deals would be if we moved Vucevic and Watson and convince Jennings to sign a deal at less than his cap hold. Then we would sign Jennings first (lowering his cap number).

This is what I was trying to say, but was far to lazy to do so. Good stuff.

Could Vucevic and Whiteside work? Vooch could extend his range to 3? He has it in him. Just a random thought...

Yes

Could Vucevic and Whiteside work? Vooch could extend his range to 3? He has it in him. Just a random thought...

I still think Aaron Gordon is going to be our star two way power forward

Sure he could extend his range but he'd get abused on the defensive end. He'd be much to slow IMO

Sure he could extend his range but he'd get abused on the defensive end. He'd be much to slow IMO

Whiteside and Gordon to cover him? Just a idea. Literally random

There's no way he'd line up against anyone but fives

So according to some random stuff I found about strength of schedule we have an easier run in than Milwaukee, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami and Detroit.

So according to some random stuff I found about strength of schedule we have an easier run in than Milwaukee, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami and Detroit.

Cool, I just hope they take advantage and win the games they're supposed to.