Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

we're usually ok with this as long as we're not treating the message board as a market place.

Caution to anyone replying to ticket offers. You do so at your own risk. we've had members before get screwed by transactions like this.

Thank you..I appreciate it.

Can give out my ebay ID to anyone interested, or set up an auction on eBay if it will make the buyer feel more secure. Again, PM if interested. Thanks!

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/254412-official-2015-offseason-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1013240

I think Washington misses the playoffs this year.

Huh? Absolutely no chance unless your basing this off of their entire team being hurt 80% of the year for some reason.

They were a 5 seed last year, got worse, and Milwaukee, Indiana, Miami, Detroit, Charlotte, and Orlando got better.

I think Brooklyn misses the playoffs too, but that's not really going out on a limb.

I think Atlanta misses the playoffs next year. Not that Demare Carroll is all world or anything, but he was kinda important, and Atlanta massively overachieved last year. They're a 4-6 seed that just lost a starter.

Can say the same thing about Washington, but their stars are extremely young so they should both be better next year, in turn the team is better.

Again, no way. Nearly their entire team is back, at least the most important players:

Teague

Korver

Milsap

Horford

Schroeder

Sefolosha (who they missed big time in playoffs)

Hardaway Jr

There is no way this team misses the playoffs in the East. Please show me 8 rosters better than this one in the East. It's not possible. Carroll was good, but he is replaceable.

No way ATL misses the playoffs. That doesn't even make sense to me.

And it won't be Washington or Atlanta. I can see more questions with Washington making it over Atlanta, but still those 2 teams are safe bets to make it next season.

Boston/BRK are the 2 teams that made it last year that I could see not making it this year and a new team getting in. Maybe Toronto.

Edit: And this is why I said it's a complete uphill battle for us to make the playoffs. The East didn't get worse. If we make the playoffs next year it would be a big statement and greatly deserved.

hmm...

Zach Lavine, Andre Drummond, Will Barton and Aaron Gordon will compete in the NBA Dunk Contest

Why does it feel like they used to have like 5-6 competitors? 4 competitors is garbage!

time for another episode of ignoring sample size theater.

Mario Hezonja. Last 5 games.

10ppg 24 mpg 50/50/100 shooting.

last 11 games

7.4 ppg 19 mpg 44/35/92 shooting

Hezonja is finally starting to look like an NBA player.

seems like he's pretty much on course for the trajectory most young wings take that are forced to earn minutes instead of being given free reign to make as many mistakes as they want.

suck early with a few flashes of what's to come, start to come along around all star. have a string of exciting games post all star. relapse in late march. above average to finish out the season.

I don't think it's coincidence that booker, payne, turner, WCS, and Stanley Johnson are all starting to come along within the last 3 weeks or so.