Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I know which is concerning. It kinda says our guys are not good enough.. No?

Not really. Most of those guys are either high talent or finished products.

@OrlandoMagic coach Scott Skiles talked about how @VicOladipo injury opens some much-needed PT for Mario Hezonja. Up to rookie to keep it.

I think it will be interesting to see the magic play without Oladipo. Who will step up and how will the team fare? I believe we could be better with him not playing. I know I will get flamed for that, but I think we could be a more efficient. It will definitely free up Payton to be more of the playmaker and give more time to Mario.

I'm going to say no.

I said this a couple of weeks ago but you fans are going to have to live with the Magic being exposed. These players need to learn the hard way. Deal with it.

You know whats disappointing? The team has extended breaks and are unprepared despite that. There is no passion...no thrill of being on court again after taking an extended hiatus.

----

Looking ahead, the Magic have a stretch of easily winnable games that could end up being disappointing losses if the Magic don't pick up their play.

76ers

Hornets

Grizllies

Bucks

Celtics

Celtics again

-

Then a stretch for the ages that WILL break this team. They are not mentally tough to win most of these games. I have zero confidence in them winning stretch. Even the winnable games don't look winnable right now because of the mental and physical state of this team as is. They have zero confidence and don't play like they have an edge.

I'll be watching the stretch close because at whits end, who will want to win and show up more prepared during these three different stretches.

Spurs

Thunder

Hawks

Hawks again

Spurs

Mavericks

Pacers

76ers (Yay or disappointing loss)

Golden State......

Knicks

76ers(Yay or disappointing loss)

Mavericks