Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I'm guessing you're also missing the part of where your plan makes any sense.

We're trying to win here and make the playoffs. What you're suggesting, after you admitted that Hezonja can barely justify the minutes he's already getting, does not help accomplish that goal.

Makes sense in the grand scheme of things. He gets more experienced with more PT and gains chemistry with other players (Payton, Vic, Vooch, etc) while playing other teams in competitive style basketball instead of going at it in practice. Plus, with more PT there's more film time to go over mistakes and see what needs be fixed the following game.

Yeah, I know we're trying to win but here's the reality. If playoffs started today, we wouldn't get in. Boston is sitting in the 8th seed, Washington is breathing right down our necks (plus they have our number), and New York, Charlotte are right there.

Your speculating. I'm just suggesting and your predictions do not have anything substantial to prove it be worse results than we have now.

Now watch Payton4thewin come in and do it.

I'm not against giving him more playing time -- I'm against starting him. That's not the solution to our issues; and, I don't think he is playing well enough to start,

My thinking is by starting him and giving him more minutes, he develops faster and becomes part of the solution.

My thinking is by starting him and giving him more minutes, he develops faster and becomes part of the solution.

The thing is there is a difference between starting him and giving him more minutes. I'm pretty positive everyone would like him to have more minutes. With that said him starting is not the answer to more minutes.

We need to start winning some games from Monday if we want to make these playoffs. The teams around us are winning. A nice streak would be perfect right now..

So does Fournier at times. So does Frye. So does Payton. So does Dipo...on and on.

We're creeping around 500. Don't make it sound like we're leading the conference. Not even Skiles knows. How many different SL's has he thrown out there?

[/quote

All I said was that Mario struggles against bench players and asked you why you thought he would play better against the opponents starting five. Explain to me how that statement makes it sound like we're leading the conference? My guess is that you were confusing my post with someone else's because you are not making sense.

All I said was that Mario struggles against bench players and asked you why you thought he would play better against the opponents starting five. Explain to me how that statement makes it sound like we're leading the conference? My guess is that you were confusing my post with someone else's because you are not making sense.

Yeah my fault. First paragraph was an direct response to your statement.

Disregard the second paragraph.

To add to the first though, I wasn't implying he would immediately start balling after being inserting in the lineup. With more opportunities would equal more improvement. Mario has somewhat of an toughness about him even at his young age. I think we need that right now.

Just because he starts doesn't mean he has to play 36]+ minutes a game.

You know we still have a shot at the playoffs. Might not be the best time to throw Mario into the fire.

@OrlandoMagic G @VicOladipo has a sprained R knee and is OUT for Monday's game vs. @ATLHawks Return dependent on how responds to treatment

*****ING HELL