Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

depends on the team. We saw how that worked against Cleveland.

We need to get to a point where we can play matchup based defense. Giving up a bunch of threes will work against the Clippers tomorrow. Next week against Phoenix i bet we get destroyed.

True. It's why I called it poison.

I dont think he's already peaked. He's averaging 10.9 ppg, 6.4 apg on 38% shooting.

I think a reasonable 5 year average (for his best 5 years) is something like what we're seeing in these last 5 games. 13.6ppg, 7.6 apg on 47.6% shooting. So maybe he peaks at 14.2 and 8.4.

This with good defense would be amazing. Especially with all of these scoring point guards running around.

When I first saw those numbers I thought "Ehhh those numbers are ok at best". I looked it up and surprisingly he would be in good/solid company with numbers like that. Without the Peak qualifiers he is in even better company obviously.

How in the heck do you embed the basketball reference picture?

When I first saw those numbers I thought "Ehhh those numbers are ok at best". I looked it up and surprisingly he would be in good/solid company with numbers like that. Without the Peak qualifiers he is in even better company obviously.

How in the heck do you embed the basketball reference picture?

Copy screen, open paint, paste, crop image, save, upload to tiny pic

No. I have a crappy Dell at work running like internet explorer from 2007

Those things need to be killed with fire. Bad experience with any dell of any era at any price.

Those things need to be killed with fire. Bad experience with any dell of any era at any price.

Latitudes are solid. Though I prefer elitebooks or thinkpads myself.