Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Lol..speaking of obstinate.

The Bucks are losing for more reasons than bad defense. Sorry, but I put the evidence out there and you choose to ignore it. Not my problem.

I don;t think the offense is fine, and neither does Jason Kidd. Heck neither does their fanbase since they got MCW and started him.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2399129-can-the-milwaukee-bucks-fix-their-offense-before-the-playoffs

The bucks would have to play the best offense in the league to match up with their defense right now.

The bucks would have to play the best offense in the league to match up with their defense right now.

Their defense is terrible but they still have **** spacing on offense.

They messed up. MCW is really bad for their offense.

Their defense is terrible but they still have **** spacing on offense.

They messed up. MCW is really bad for their offense.

I don't care if mcw is riding on Monroe's shoulders. It's more effective than last year and their defense is horrible. If they were slightly competent on defense they would be fine.

I don't care if mcw is riding on Monroe's shoulders. It's more effective than last year and their defense is horrible. If they were slightly competent on defense they would be fine.

They are 6-11. It's not good on either end of the floor for a team some projected top 5 in the East.

An offense being bad and an offense not meeting expectations are two separate arguments.

"Man, this chicken isn't cooked all the way through and now I have e. coli"

is different from,

"Man, I thought I was getting pan seared salmon, but this grilled chicken sandwich is alright."

An offense being bad and an offense not meeting expectations are two separate arguments.

"Man, this chicken isn't cooked all the way through and now I have e. coli"

is different from,

"Man, I thought I was getting pan seared salmon, but this grilled chicken sandwich is alright."

Funny, but the original statement was that the Bucks problems have "nothing to do with offense".

Not the case at all.

If you ordered pan seared salmon and got grilled chicken you would probably think the kitchen had a few issues.

Funny, but the original statement was that the Bucks problems have "nothing to do with offense".

Not the case at all.

If you ordered pan seared salmon and got grilled chicken you would probably think the kitchen had a few issues.

They still have an above average offense, better than the offense they had last year when they were at .500 and in the playoffs. The offense isn't what's wrong. It's that they are terrible at defense. If they had an average defense, they would be winning. The offense wouldn't need to improve at all for that to be the case.

Could they be better at offense? Sure. So could every team not named the Warriors. But the offense they are running is good enough to win games if it comes with even average defense.

Is the offense not where Kidd wants it to be according to his interview during training camp? Yes. But not meeting that expectation isn't why they're losing games. Being terrible at defense is. They won 41 games last year with an offense worse than the one they're running now.

Saying their problem has nothing to do with offense is not saying their offense has met expectations or doesn't need improvement.

My room isn't clean, and it has nothing to do with me running out of laundry detergent. Having laundry detergent will help me get rid of the small pile of clothes in the back corner of the room, but ultimately, my problem is that I have boxes of things opened and unorganized all around the room. Can doing laundry help clean the room a bit? Yes, but right now I need to focus on organizing those boxes. Even if I did the laundry it wouldn't really make a noticeable difference in my room's cleanliness since the main problem would still be unaddressed.

They are a complete disappointment on defense, but their shooting was not nearly good enough to keep them in the game against us either.

They need Jabari Parker and the Freak to shoot better because we know MCW never will.

They are not fulfilling expectations on either end of the floor IMO. They were supposed to be much better than this.

They are a complete disappointment on defense, but their shooting was not nearly good enough to keep them in the game against us either.

They need Jabari Parker and the Freak to shoot better because we know MCW never will.

They are not fulfilling expectations on either end of the floor IMO. They were supposed to be much better than this.

I agree with that. MCW benefitted from being on a D league team his rookie year. Giannis gets a lot of hype, but we need to see something out of him. Jabari is coming back from season ending injury.

I think they just were too focused on being long at every position then didn't realize that length doesn't mean much if it lacks the defensive instinct. They were supposed to make a leap this year but have so far disappointed.