Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

His favorite player, Manu Ginobili, has impacted so much of the NBA’s youth by sacrificing as a star player on a championship contender and accepting a sixth-man role nearly a decade ago for Gregg Popovich. Fournier’s respect for the sport in America increased with Ginobili’s emergence. Their games even appeared to match in Fournier’s eyes.

“We have about the same physical tools, and he’s just a great player,” Fournier says. “A champ. Gold medalist. If I can have the same career, I’ll take it. But growing up, when I was a kid, I was the biggest fan of Manu.”

“I know this for myself,” Fournier says, “I have no limits.”

The Knicks are going to be tough and actually look like a competent team. If only they can get rid of Carmelo....no...they're the Magic's direct competition. I hope they keep Carmelo and duplicate what the Lakers did with Kobe.

The holes on this team manifest within the Magic's method of scheme. Approaching basketball how this current roster does gives a rather dubious projection of what is expected between games. Ineptitude slowly reveals the Magic's lack due of diligence. Their inability to persist on a readily approach to stretches of matches has led to skewed stats and distasteful failures. These Skiles to modify which leads to even more skewed stats. The stats have become rather vague but shows a truth that amends need to be made.

A careful reminder...more than half of our players are still under 26 years old. There needs to be a ceiling of expectations of a core so newfangled and full of youth. By game 15 last season, the Magic were 6-9. By game 20, 7-13. Its making me very anxious about projecting the next 5 games. The pressure gets heavier the deeper you sink. Nevertheless, the more experience they receive with age without strides, the more the hindrance germinates from the individual. Improvement should be palpable.

The next ten.

Knicks

Bucks

Celtics

TimberWolves

Jazz

Clippers

Nuggets

Phoenix

Nets

Hornets

As the season started, I did not AT ALL imagine this stretch to be difficult. With how the Eastern Conference has molded, this stretch is a whole different ball game. My hopes are for the is Magic's individual core is to take initiative on and off the court. When the roster displays gumption for a season, the tides have truly turned.

For coach Skiles, he needs to yell at these guys from the sideline at the top of his lungs again. They need to be kept engaged until a credence exists. Right now, these players are hardheaded who have accepted mediocrity as their ceiling. Scott Skiles needs to alleviate the the approach and elevate the standards.

I remember Stan Van Gundy actually said during that podcast that he talked to psychologists to better approach his players and help them improve upon themselves which has worked. I hope the Magic actually apply these methods. Maybe this is something Skiles should consider.

No way we trade dipo. They just had a segment on TNT about him supporting small businesses. The kid breeds popularity in the NBA and is the only thing bringing attention to the magic around the NBA.

I do also believe that Skiles is also to blame for our losses. Our offense doesn't seem to utilize our players strengths. Not all of them are spot up shooters -- and he needs to recognize that.

Hats off to Paul George for coming off his terrible injury and looking better than he did before he did it, AMAZING!

MVP for me so far right there with Curry