Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

so if we win tonight its the latest in the season we've been at .500 or better since the end of the 11-12 season.

In 13-14 we started 3-3 but then lost 6 of the next 7.

This is a pretty big game tonight as far as early season. The Pacers are going to be one of our main contenders for that 8th spot so Im really interested in seeing how well we match up.

This is a pretty big game tonight as far as early season. The Pacers are going to be one of our main contenders for that 8th spot so Im really interested in seeing how well we match up.

yeah. with the improvement for us, indiana, detroit, and miami and the level of compentency for everyone in the league except for Brooklyn and philly in the east it might take 40 or 41 wins to make the playoffs this year.

This team looks like a playoff team but i cant help but feel like going +17 in wins in one offseason is a little too much to expect.

Magic_fan_cam.png

https://magic.fancam.com

Found that on Elfrid Payton's twitter.

Aaron Gordon has stopped tweeting. He's very focused.

Its important for us to remember the quality of the Philadelphia team. We need to show our true caliber against the mid tier and elites. I'm glad the opponent is upset for once at losing against us. Cheers to this being the norm, corralling defensive rebounds, and points in the paint . smile_cheers.gif

Frye has been fine this season so far has he not? I get its the running joke of the board but playing him 10-15 mins tonight won't hurt us.

Nah, he was pretty bad.

I really like preaching patience with guys especially this early in the season but I'm running out of excuses for Frye other than "maybe he'll get better with time".

He's pretty much the only spot on Hennigan's record. Just hasn't worked out like you'd hope.

ESPN's power rankings has the Magic ranked at 15 this week, up 6 spots from last week. Looks like we are starting to get a little respect.

That seems about right.