Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Preseason Thread

Haven't had the opportunity to watch the team yet this year, but I think it's interesting that our two best players (Dipo and Vuc) are also potentially the most expendable. Dedmon brings what we need from the position (rim protection and rebounding) and there is a logjam at the 2 spot that could be filled by Fournier, Hezonja, or Marble. I'm not saying we're necessarily better without either of them, but if this team doesn't gel, it'll be interesting around the trade deadline to see if one of them (or both) gets moved for the superstar we're missing. A starting lineup of Elfrid/Harris/Gordon/Dedmon with a superstar wing sounds intriguing.

Its funny you say this but I was thinking the exact same thing. It's preseason and there is a ton of basketball to play, but I personally think Gordon/Payton and Hezonja will be our best players over time.

Very energetic, his shot isn't falling though

His first miss had a beautiful shot motion. His second did not.

Winslow looks very average at best for Miami. Mario was the right choice for us.

Looks like I jinxed our shooting percentage took a huge dive. The Magic are playing down to the opponent which are just Nameless scrubs. The fact is, this game should be an effortless blowout.

Shutup ~O~ its preseason.

I think understand what Skiles is doing here in translation to the effort on the floor. The guys seem to be taking the game..not to seriously. The exercise of caution for sudden injuries has increased. Its fine if we lose this game. I don't care.

Just give me some aaron gordon in the fourth.