Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Preseason Thread

we look crap. But i am gonna hold out judgement until i see Gordon in our team. I believe he will be the 1 that holds it all together.

Glad I wasn't watching early. I'm not being hard on them right now but to show that the Magic has truly progressed, they'll have to perform against teams such as the Rockets. It'll also show whether we deserve to be in the playoffs when factoring in our record against 50% and up teams.

I worry about our team sometimes, especially Elfrid Payton - who I love. Teams that play fast and spam 3s seem to be the new thing (Warriors, Rockets, Spurs) and we have to improve a lot if we want to contend

The three point game has evolved and become a critical part of championship success and even luck. In this game..and throughout the previous dark seasons, we've allowed the opponent to destroy us in this aspect of the game. On the other end, our team all in all isn't at all efficient on threes. This is something else we have to factor in to show improvement and readiness for the post season.

• Upvote 1

I worry about our team sometimes, especially Elfrid Payton - who I love. Teams that play fast and spam 3s seem to be the new thing (Warriors, Rockets, Spurs) and we have to improve a lot if we want to contend

I see you were on the edge of the same thoughts.