Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Moe Harkless Appreciation Thread

I've notcied you (like many whiners here) refuse to answer questions about your stances or give specific alternatives. Instead you just complain. Junkie is obviously a troll. I assume you are the same.

(Edit: don't call people names. Attack ideas, not people)

If he/she is a troll that's been around since 06' with over 7,000 posts he/she is very dedicated to their work.

If he/she is a troll that's been around since 06' with over 7,000 posts he/she is very dedicated to their work.

I've seen trolls that are a lot more dedicated than that.

I've seen trolls that are a lot more dedicated than that.

Like Bill O'Reilly.

• Upvote 2

Like Bill O'Reilly.

All of Fox News is pretty dedicated, really.

I can't believe people are having this reaction for what probably is our 5th string small forward. You could even make an argument that playing Oladipo at small forward in a funky Watson-Payton-Oladipo frontline is preferable to playing harkless 8 minutes per game this year.

I can't speak for others, but I know with me it's more "what could have been?"

How he plays with Portland should tell us for sure how much was him, how much was lack of coaching support.

All of Fox News is pretty dedicated, really.

I can't speak for others, but I know with me it's more "what could have been?"

How he plays with Portland should tell us for sure how much was him, how much was lack of coaching support.

it had little to do with him and everything to do with the 4 guys playing ahead of him. When you take a young player and give him regular minutes you can evaluate his production properly. When he's playing sparingly and mostly in garbage time his production is going to drop. Can't blame Vaughn for Harris, afflalo, Gordon, Hezonja, and Fournier being better fits.