Soul Bro

Official Head Coach Search Thread

Yes, 100%

I don't know guy's, I realize I have WCS bias, but I don't see a failure in his career at all, if he emulates DJordon; Chandler or possibly a DHoward type of trajectory!

This is how I see this kids game developing .......IMHO.

I don't know guy's, I realize I have WCS bias, but I don't see a failure in his career at all, if he emulates DJordon; Chandler or possibly a DHoward type of trajectory!

This is how I see this kids game developing .......IMHO.

LMAO

Wcs is probably a more competent bismack biyombo

lol....good way to put it.

CT.....you too? LOL!!!

At WCS's age Dwight was averaging 17, 12 and 2 in the NBA against grown men.

I actually like WCS more than some. He has a shot at being a really great defensive player if he works hard and gets the right coaches to guide him.

Wow....that is wrong on so many different levels!!!! sad.gifsad.giflaugh.gif

Hey, Biyombo has raw talent. Not a whole lot of guys can average 12 rebounds and 3 blocks per 36 minutes.

But every game looks like he's playing basketball for the first time in his life.

Biyombo reminds me of what happens when super heroes end up in a weird body switching plot. Where superman and some old lady switch bodies and the old lady in superman's body ends up causing a mess but also, through sheer power ends up defeating some small enemy accidentally.

That's what biyombo is. He's what would happen if Dwight Howard switched bodies with, I dunno, that kid in your high school that was a little too into anime.

Hey, Biyombo has raw talent. Not a whole lot of guys can average 12 rebounds and 3 blocks per 36 minutes.

But every game looks like he's playing basketball for the first time in his life.

Biyombo reminds me of what happens when super heroes end up in a weird body switching plot. Where superman and some old lady switch bodies and the old lady in superman's body ends up causing a mess but also, through sheer power ends up defeating some small enemy accidentally.

That's what biyombo is. He's what would happen if Dwight Howard switched bodies with, I dunno, that kid in your high school that was a little too into anime.

I think Dwight was that kid in high school that was a little too into anime! :tmt:

At WCS's age Dwight was averaging 17, 12 and 2 in the NBA against grown men.

I actually like WCS more than some. He has a shot at being a really great defensive player if he works hard and gets the right coaches to guide him.

Well, no argument here!

This is what I see as well. I am certain that in the right camp WCS will develop an offense that will mirror his defensive abilities. If we get him and Thibbs!!!!! Wow!