Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

GAMETHREAD: magic vs bulls

Guys... if Orlando wins against Toronto (do they have any reason to try and beat us?), is everyone more open to Borrego being our head coach? After watching how much has this team grown, how awesome the rotations have been, and how hard they're playing as a unit... I'm really starting to consider it if there is no "home run" out there... these guys seem to really like playing for Borrego. From what I read, that seems to be the difference between Vaughn and Borrego for a lot of these guys.

I'm excited for our future.

Guys... if Orlando wins against Toronto (do they have any reason to try and beat us?), is everyone more open to Borrego being our head coach?

This is stupid.

We've won 3 in a row, after we'd lost 14 of 17.

So we've won 6 of our last 20 under Borrego. That's TERRIBLE.

I think if we can get someone that can be dedmon with offense and some depth on the bench we'll be good

Yeah, Dedmon has no business getting more than 10 mpg next year. Watching this team play offense 4 on 5 is painful.

This is stupid.

We've won 3 in a row, after we'd lost 14 of 17.

So we've won 6 of our last 20 under Borrego. That's TERRIBLE.

Even if the record was much better Borrego still wouldn't be the coach. It's just the way she goes.

Guys... if Orlando wins against Toronto (do they have any reason to try and beat us?), is everyone more open to Borrego being our head coach? After watching how much has this team grown, how awesome the rotations have been, and how hard they're playing as a unit... I'm really starting to consider it if there is no "home run" out there... these guys seem to really like playing for Borrego. From what I read, that seems to be the difference between Vaughn and Borrego for a lot of these guys.

I'm excited for our future.

Toronto is playing for playoff seeing

If we win out and get someone like Doug Collins on the bench then, ok, I'll reluctantly sign off on Borrego

Yeah, Dedmon has no business getting more than 10 mpg next year. Watching this team play offense 4 on 5 is painful.

It's natural to be overly hyped about certain players in this sitch, but you're right. I wouldn't expect much from him if we do become contenders.