Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Zach Lowe Oladipo article

I haven't read it yet, but I honestly think Oladipo is a 25+ ppg type of guy with good efficiency. Our backcourt and Vucevic is basically tits at this point(many people don't see it). We have a lot of great years in front of us. I'll post some stats later and then argue about said stats with people.You really have to watch the games though. The eye test tells me we're building something special.

God this article just nails it so well. This is why I believe the Magic still will draft Russell if he is available. There are question marks around Payton and Dipo playing together long term, and Dipo is a major asset in a trade if it doesn't work out.

Lots of stealth hints here that I've touched upon over the past few months - T12 especially. The article is clearly worded to show that Zach's conversations with Magic personnel echo the fact that they do not see Tobias fitting the system they want to put into place.

The other is the fact that while the Magic love both Vic and Payton, they are still not sold on that backcourt working out long term.

Just a must read article for anyone here

I haven't read it yet, but I honestly think Oladipo is a 25+ ppg type of guy with good efficiency. Our backcourt and Vucevic is basically tits at this point(many people don't see it). We have a lot of great years in front of us. I'll post some stats later and then argue about said stats with people.You really have to watch the games though. The eye test tells me we're building something special.

You may want to read the article.

Yeah, it presents everything really well. We need shooters to balance things out. There's flaws with our complimentary players with their defense or shooting. Oladipo is an exciting player who the league loves. Oladipo needs to improve his shot and vary how he attacks defenses. Subtle changes are why he's taken a big step forward the last month. Significant growth is still needed before our backcourt is something that we can count on but Oladipo and Payton are fun to watch

Sign Danny Green, start him at SF.

Get a defensive PF, beating a dead horse here

Im down, just add getting some lotto luck for Russell and we have a playoff team brewing.

Sign Danny Green, start him at SF.

Get a defensive PF, beating a dead horse here

i been thinking this recently mp

in a pipe dream we'd snag Kahwi but that ain't gonna happen i guess.

I'd like green regardless though.

i been thinking this recently mp

in a pipe dream we'd snag Kahwi but that ain't gonna happen i guess.

I'd like green regardless though.

My priority would still be re-signing Tobias since I love the kid, but I'd really like to have Danny Green here, whether on the starting 5 or on the bench. He's a terrific 3 pt shooter with nice blocking ability.

My priority would still be re-signing Tobias since I love the kid, but I'd really like to have Danny Green here, whether on the starting 5 or on the bench. He's a terrific 3 pt shooter with nice blocking ability.

Yep give us Danny Green regardless.