Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

How about that LeBron game winner? Sure that riled you up smile_creaturedance.gif

I knew it was going to happen after Jeff Van Gundy was ripping the NBA for giving the Cavs that free 20 second timeout..and to my complete surprise the "Yes Man", Mark Jackson, completely agreed.

The Bulls to me have an offense that just doesn't output enough to a series and that falls on Thibodeau which is why I still question if the Magic should hire him. During periods when they're up, they lose complete focus and panic. They don't put up quality shots and stop playing with urgency. The Bulls simply did not want to win and James wants to win more than them. The Bulls are not offensive killers like the Clippers or Golden State Warriors are.

I picked Cleveland for this series because the Bulls when it truly comes down to it are not ice cold.

I knew it was going to happen after Jeff Van Gundy was ripping the NBA for giving the Cavs that free 20 second timeout..and to my complete surprise the "Yes Man", Mark Jackson, completely agreed.

The Bulls to me have an offense that just doesn't output enough to a series and that falls on Thibodeau which is why I still question if the Magic should hire him. During periods when they're up, they lose complete focus and panic. They don't put up quality shots and stop playing with urgency. The Bulls simply did not want to win and James wants to win more than them. The Bulls are not offensive killers like the Clippers or Golden State Warriors are.

I picked Cleveland for this series because the Bulls when it truly comes down to it are not ice cold.

I also have major doubts about Thibodeau

I also have major doubts about Thibodeau

I dont. He gets the most out of his players. he puts his team in a position to win. the players got to play.

If you guys are having doubts about Thibideau then I'm not really sure what to tell you. I mean seriously, the guy is a top 5 NBA coach and the absolute best we could hope for.

If you guys are having doubts about Thibideau then I'm not really sure what to tell you. I mean seriously, the guy is a top 5 NBA coach and the absolute best we could hope for.

Yup. Not a perfect coach but the best available and we're lucky someone of his caliber is even available.

I agree. we would be lucky to get thibs.

So let's see:

We have the third best combo guard.

Harris is an elite if underrated SF given his stats as reported in that other article.

Vuch puts up amongst the best double double numbers in the league.

Payton has great court vision and runs the offense as well as any point guard we've ever had.

We must be great, right??