Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

We should use the MLE to sign a genetic engineer for the fusion of Victor and Tobias.

We should use the MLE to sign a genetic engineer for the fusion of Victor and Tobias.

I really hope we sign some old, washed up, nice guy PGs this summer and some soft bigs. And I also hope we keep a bunch of raw, laterally-challenged, inconsistent young players on our bench. That would be a great plan for success for '14-'15.

I wonder if we should throw a bunch of money at a guy like David west to toughen the team up and provide experience while still being a functional starter

I wonder if we should throw a bunch of money at a guy like David west to toughen the team up and provide experience while still being a functional starter

Really wouldn't hate that. Especially if the Magic could draft Russell and make a run for Danny Green as well (assuming Tobias is gone).

Id love to see Payton/Dipo/Russell rotating at guard Green and Fournier at SF and West/Vuc Dedmon/Frye.

Just a nice balance of vets and young guys with talent, assuming West still has some good basketball in him.