Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I think Paul Millsap would be a very solid pickup. He's been one of the most underrated two-way players in the NBA for years and would add a solid vet starter to our team.

It's crazy to see how similar we have been in the rebuild to OKC's rise. Westbrook, Harden, Durant, Ibaka vs Payton, Dipo, Mario and Gordon. Now the lineups of course have different skills but building through the draft with the prolific scorer (hopefully) coming at the SF spot and defense at the PG & PF spots is very similar. I'd expect to see this team make the playoffs and really be able to challenge in 2-3 years in a very weak East.

Let's slow down a bit there--Durant was already a 25 PPG scorer on excellent efficiency by the end of his 2nd year. We're way behind where OKC was during their rebuild process.

Quincy Acy.

Rob tried to get him at the deadline last year from the Knicks, and it almost happened, but they rejected offer for cap space reasons. I think we add him to our roster. We sign him to offer sheet early. He's a cheaper Faried with a better foundation on offense.

Quincy Acy.

Rob tried to get him at the deadline last year from the Knicks, and it almost happened, but they rejected offer for cap space reasons. I think we add him to our roster. We sign him to offer sheet early. He's a cheaper Faried with a better foundation on offense.

Except we don't need another small forward, even another 3/4. We need a backup PG and a PF/C.

Except we don't need another small forward, even another 3/4. We need a backup PG and a PF/C.

Yeah. We really have a log jam at 3. Maybe if we let Harris walk acy makes sense but we can't be playing 4 different small forwards every night

Aside from Durant and Horford I'm not seeing too many exciting players in the 2016 FA pool. Ryan Anderson is also there but unless Skiles transforms Vucevic into Andrew Bogut that's trouble waiting to happen. Aside from that there's Conley who we wont sign and and then there's a lot of old ass guys (Kobe, Joe Johnson, Nene).

Aside from Durant and Horford I'm not seeing too many exciting players in the 2016 FA pool. Ryan Anderson is also there but unless Skiles transforms Vucevic into Andrew Bogut that's trouble waiting to happen. Aside from that there's Conley who we wont sign and and then there's a lot of old ass guys (Kobe, Joe Johnson, Nene).

And LeBron probably. Probably one of the restricted guys this year will play for the q-offer.