Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

From what I've checked, we're going to have 2 games of the preseason televised on NBA TV and or Miami game on FS Florida.

Rockets October 11 NBA TV

Heatz October 13 FS Florida

Flamengo FC October 17th NBA TV

Last year when we played....Charlotte, the stream was unbearably hilarious. Luckily, we're playing in Orlando this time because Charlotte fans are awkward as *****.

From what I've checked, we're going to have 2 games of the preseason televised on NBA TV and or Miami game on FS Florida.

Rockets October 11 NBA TV

Heatz October 13 FS Florida

Flamengo FC October 17th NBA TV

Last year when we played....Charlotte, the stream was unbearably hilarious. Luckily, we're playing in Orlando this time because Charlotte fans are awkward as *****.

Yeah, pretty sure it was "product of incest" night when we played Charlotte in the pre-season last year.

When we start winning again, people should go to the chat, cuz I don't work evenings anymore. I miss our old chats, brah. TITY, Lewis and Odub know what I'm talking about. Sigh. It's just so dead around here. I made an honest effort to keep threads alive and we just get no traffic; it's deader than it has been since i started lurking around this board's inception. I suppose activity is directly dependent on team success. We are having a near historically bad run for this franchise. Kind of hoped there'd be more stragglers.

This place use to be the Timbuktu of Magic scriptures and knowledge. If something happened, it would be here first. Doesn't matter. The death of the other forums come to no surprise. Its alright.

Jd on the threads and positives, 5 mods on the trolls, Jareth on the memes, we had 4thwin, emory, dom, berto, echo, etc, on noob abuse(others Restinpeace), and redlion with the merks, and the unmentionable trolls. Even occasionally, the menagrs who destroid would even visit.....and for what? Then we had jec with the classic one line opinion that concluded the entire point to a discussion.

As for me, I was in debt for 25% annual interest on spinning rims(No I'm not serious you assholes). I remember that time I got suspended for being an douchebag. That was fun...that's in like 06, the literal birth of youtube and uprising of corporatebook. 06 feels like so long ago with progression in innovations and developments. My computer takes 5 seconds to boot up for ********* sakes. Freaking Windows XP Man took an eternity. The mods might move this to the off topic section if keep going on or warn me to stay on topic. Do you guys even do that thing anymore...PM'ing people who post while wearing hoodies?

Yeah..its dead. It'll be alive here once the gates of Valhalla are opened by Immortan Joe.

136570jcdqq7c0zt.gif

When we start winning again, people should go to the chat, cuz I don't work evenings anymore. I miss our old chats, brah. TITY, Lewis and Odub know what I'm talking about. Sigh. It's just so dead around here. I made an honest effort to keep threads alive and we just get no traffic; it's deader than it has been since i started lurking around this board's inception. I suppose activity is directly dependent on team success. We are having a near historically bad run for this franchise. Kind of hoped there'd be more stragglers.

There's really nothing to talk about. we've had every conversation. When games start, good or bad, it will become more active.

I just looked at our roster and Tyler Harvey is not on it. Anyone know why? He can really shoot the rock, I guess we don't need that. lol

He is in Erie the D league. Got Napier instead.

Vegas has the Magic at 33.5 wins. Just ahead of BKN(32.5) NY(31.5) and Philly(17.5). Behind Det(34.5) Bos (35.5) Char(35.5) Ind(35.5). Top 7 Clev(59.5) Chi(50.5) Tor(47.5) Mia(47.5) Wash(46.5) Atl(46.5) Mil(44.5). I would say Clev Tor Wash Atl are locks. Mia and Chi if they stay healthy. Thats 6 leaving 2. Magic men have to grow up this year. Cant lose to the bottom half of the conference. All talk like last year is to be in the mix through out the season. This is it time to find out if Rob & co. have the talent they think they do. It was so disappointing last year when all the hype left the gym. I wear black and blue glasses and i chug the Magic koolaid, so this year i am optimistic that coach Skiles will lead us to the playoffs.

Elfrid Payton

Scouting report A taller, more athletic Rajon Rondo. No 3-point shot. Solid left-elbow jumper is extent of range. Great hair and vision. Pesky defender who can bottle up opposing guards

Analysis Payton came out of nowhere -- well, Louisiana at Lafayette to be fair -- but the 10th pick had a standout rookie season, ranking in the top 10 in both assists and steals in the NBA. The issue here is whether he can develop a dependable jump shot so he doesn't have to be pigeon-holed into the next Rondo or Ricky Rubio.

He made only 11 3-pointers all season, missing 31, so the book is already out on the kid: go under on pick-and-rolls. He generated the least amount of gravity among point guards outside of Rondo. Payton's defense is what makes him a potential foundational piece. Real plus-minus (RPM) placed him as the ninth-most impactful point guard defender in the NBA, which is an exceptional start to his career. Opposing point guards loathe going against this guy already. Not a bad weapon to have if you can't shoot.

http://espn.go.com/n...player-profiles

Vegas has the Magic at 33.5 wins. Just ahead of BKN(32.5) NY(31.5) and Philly(17.5). Behind Det(34.5) Bos (35.5) Char(35.5) Ind(35.5). Top 7 Clev(59.5) Chi(50.5) Tor(47.5) Mia(47.5) Wash(46.5) Atl(46.5) Mil(44.5). I would say Clev Tor Wash Atl are locks. Mia and Chi if they stay healthy. Thats 6 leaving 2. Magic men have to grow up this year. Cant lose to the bottom half of the conference. All talk like last year is to be in the mix through out the season. This is it time to find out if Rob & co. have the talent they think they do. It was so disappointing last year when all the hype left the gym. I wear black and blue glasses and i chug the Magic koolaid, so this year i am optimistic that coach Skiles will lead us to the playoffs.

I wouldn't say Toronto is a lock to make the playoffs

I wouldn't say Toronto is a lock to make the playoffs

You should make a prediction thread again just like last season.